User Controls

I got $200 from welfare what the fuck should I do??

$190 left now. I can buy meth and try to sell points to people or spray some outdoor weed with syncans but I'll probably just consume it all myself. I can't afford an apartment. What would you do homeless with $190?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    get a job
    But I live in a rural area. No work until summer. The only people making money are cocaine dealers or people that work at subway or the beer and wine store.. And those jobs all fucking suck. I'm trying to make my way to Seattle Washington where weed is legal but $190 isn't enough and I'll just be home less there
    Kek Houston
    Dude, a bust ticket would be less than $190. Just buy one and go to seattle. Stop being a faggot making excuses.
    You people fucking jinxed me or some shit I have a job interview at 8am at a fertilizer plant working with GUESS WHAT KIDS?! 88-0-0 nitrogen fertilizer.. $12 an hour to breathe in toxic fumes and transport nursery tanks all day.. Drug test.. Criminal check.. The whole 9. I don't want this job because I was supposed to work at a creosote plant for DuPont out east but I guess I'm going nowhere now and staying here i n povertyville USA in rural hell hole america where there's only pills, weed and coke until THIS MOTHERFUCKER imported CRYSTAL METH from the cities and lost his 30,000$/yr job. Oh we'll I guess. In other news I plan to get a gram of meth and syncans and fuck up the local population. Tonight I buy tequila and cannabis and get fucked up and shave my head in preparation for this interview. Wish me luck spacemen.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    goodluck man. I wasn't even serious, really, but your best bet is get a shitty job and put some money aside until you can work out something better.

drug tests and background checks (most places only ask if you've had a fraud/theft related conviction in the last 5 years) aren't nearly as common here unless you're aiming for a government job or something that requires security clearance; it just seems insane to me that minimum wage/entry level jobs try to be so intensely selective before they even meat an applicant

hell, I was reading the other day there are still several states that ban you for life from receiving foodstamps or welfare if you've ever been convicted of a felony drug offence. USA is vindictive as fuck
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    ...Not trying to be an asshole here, but can you hold a job? Lots of my family members have been functioning metheads for years but I'm convinced you're tweek out like 94% of the time you're awake.
    Kek Houston
    I agree with EDI on this. If you were a real space gangsta moon man meth lab type nigga you would be getting that fertilizer job then diverting chemical supplies and re-purpose them for production.

Step up your game. If you want to go to Seattle and live in the homeless camps doing shit tons of drugs and being king of the hobos then spend the $45 for a bus ticket. If you want to be a meth cook then set up a real lab (not a squatting shack behind the movie theater) and get some real connects. If you want to not be a fucking hobo then get a job and do something with yourself.
    Yeah it has to be drug related.
    I have $150 I'm getting a gram of meth and shaving my head. Fuck it. I spent the $40 on more weed
    Job inter view in 1.5 hours. I just want to get it over with now so I can steal the WiFi from the local unemploy ment office and order some methamphetamines
    I probably won't get the job and I decided I don't want to go anywhere or do anything anymore. I found a few cokeheads down on there luck last night so I'm gonna show up next week with a fat gram of meth and stop being homeless. Sleeping outside sucks. Smoking meth indoors is where its at
    You need to upload pics
    Another day on this planet as the only one awake doing something productive before the sun wakes up because apparently I care so much about people wasting money on fake cocaine and overpriced oxy that I'm nice enough to bring in some methamphetamine. Good thing this planet has caring motherfuckers like myself or there would be meth going unsmoked.

im like a saint or something
    Kek Houston
    I probably won't get the job and I decided I don't want to go anywhere or do anything anymore. I found a few cokeheads down on there luck last night so I'm gonna show up next week with a fat gram of meth and stop being homeless. Sleeping outside sucks. Smoking meth indoors is where its at

Define magical thinking
    Your pics are worse then Dumpster Sluts
    $190 left now. I can buy meth and try to sell points to people or spray some outdoor weed with syncans but I'll probably just consume it all myself. I can't afford an apartment. What would you do homeless with $190?

Hey I PM'd you but Scronaldo are you Mr. Happy?
    Aaaaaand its gone
    Industrial Houston
    your brain is fucking melting; the fuck are you talking about being the only productive person, when you're ordering meth, but everyone else works at shitty jobs in rural shithole, usa
    Yeah but those jobs are all gay.
Jump to Top