User Controls

Getting paid

Splam African Astronaut
    I was working for a bathroom company last year and part of this year.
    After a disagreement of them paying me employee wages as a contractor thus avoiding benefits and OT, I quit my contract with them.
    Two weeks later I'm still seeking payment, over 2000$ owed to me.

I know where the owner of the company lives. I know a few clients.
    It's an open and shut case in small claims court, they've paid all my previous invoices . I can't wait months on this money as it's standing I'm broke for the first time in years.

What would you do, niggas?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Clean more bathrooms.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    threaten to fuck his wife when he’s not in town.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Splam I was working for a bathroom company last year and part of this year.
    After a disagreement of them paying me employee wages as a contractor thus avoiding benefits and OT, I quit my contract with them.
    Two weeks later I'm still seeking payment, over 2000$ owed to me.

I know where the owner of the company lives. I know a few clients.
    It's an open and shut case in small claims court, they've paid all my previous invoices . I can't wait months on this money as it's standing I'm broke for the first time in years.

What would you do, niggas?

Small claims court..not much else you can do legally.
    Originally posted by Wariat threaten to fuck his wife when he’s not in town.

This if you want to lose the money and go to jail.
    you don’t go to jail for fucking wives. it isn’t the bibklican days anymore.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Well the fella just had a baby. If I'm not paid today by 5pm I'm showing up at his door and 'politely' asking for the money. After which I will show up at client's homes where I've done work and make them aware that it's been unpaid. Going to review him as 'doesn't pay contractor's' as well.
    Also I build bathrooms not clean them.
    you could also prank call him and threaten to be a shady collection agency working on your behalf.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you could also do the pollack dance of huffing and puffing and throwing your arms around like an ape in a threatening matter because this is the typical response to typical behavior like this in Poland and it surprisingly works. in fact many even foreigners had to do this dance with their landlords and I cna show you guys proof on polishforums.com if I feel like looking for it again.
    Originally posted by Wariat you don’t go to jail for fucking wives. it isn’t the bibklican days anymore.

You do for threats dumbo. Presumable the wife would have to be willing or it would be rape...and if she was willing to fuck a stranger you're just doing him a favor anyway.
    no you say you’ll fuck your wife that isn’t a physical threat. or in the polish cultural example above huffing and puffing waving arms around just shows passion not actually a threat. plus a threat to punch or even beat somebody isn’t a life threat to kill so it is quasi legal or in many jurisdictions actually unpunitive.
    Originally posted by Wariat no you say you’ll fuck your wife that isn’t a physical threat.

See above..if said wife would willing fuck a stranger you are simply doing him a favor by doing that...then he'll know she's not worth any more time and have a really good reason to divorce her.

Helping the guy out who owes you money seems a bit cuckish
    plenty of dudes in clubs or bars get super jealous and even will try to start fights with you knowing their girlfriend sor wives even talk to you or flirt with you willingly or even started conversations with you themselves. i’ve seen it with my own eyes plenty. these dudes think they are their property or something. new money fancy car type dudes and dive bar beer belly dudes.
    Originally posted by Wariat plenty of dudes in clubs or bars get super jealous and even will try to start fights with you knowing their girlfriend sor wives even talk to you or flirt with you willingly or even started conversations with you themselves. i’ve seen it with my own eyes plenty. these dudes think they are their property or something. new money fancy car type dudes and dive bar beer belly dudes.

Of course someone gets irate if their woman cheats on them...it's still doing them a favor in the long run regardless. It certainly wont result in a check for $2000.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    File with OSHA or whatever if he was breaking rules. Show up to the house with some paperwork and let him know youre not trying to juice him...you just want what youre owed.

I would probably do something juvenile and petty too but i dont always have great ideas and it still wouldnt get the money back.
    how bout break a window at night with a short cryptic message not signing it but letting him know the reason it was broke like “pay your debts” than run and have him face the mystery the next day of paying a shitload of money for a new window and being cold at night.
    Originally posted by Wariat how bout break a window at night with a short cryptic message not signing it but letting him know the reason it was broke like “pay your debts” than run and have him face the mystery the next day of paying a shitload of money for a new window and being cold at night.

Home insurance and you captured on CCTV camera.

Next.
    very few homes single story homes like americans live in have cameras and msot cameras hardly work if they works t all or produce any sort of image in the middle of the night. plus you can always put some hoodie on or something.
    not everyone has home insurance or know show to file or a claim btw or will bother just for a window. still waste of their time and energy.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Turns out my coworker is owed 7000$ too.
    Just informed a client who has not paid up fully.
    She will not be paying fully until the people who did the work (us) get paid.
Jump to Top