User Controls

Woman claims man kidnapped her, forced her to watch ‘Roots’ to ‘understand her racism’

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    https://www.wave3.com/2020/02/17/woman-claims-man-kidnapped-her-forced-her-watch-roots-understand-her-racism/

(WAVE) – Police in Cedar Rapids, Iowa arrested a man after he allegedly kidnapped a woman and forced her to watch “Roots,” a 1977 TV miniseries about slavery in the United States.

Cedar Rapids newspaper The Gazette reports Robert Lee Noye, 52, was arrested Monday.

A criminal complaint stated Noye forced the victim to watch the show, which is a nine-hour historical miniseries about slavery in the U.S. through the post-Civil War era, “so she could better understand her racism.”

The complaint also stated the suspect told the victim he would “kill her and spread her body parts across Interstate 380 on the way to Chicago” if she did not sit and watch the show.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Can't avoid the noye
    Yo Noye!
    I hope he provided snacks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    How shocking...Not. Shit like this goes down all the time in Toronto. 90% of it never makes the news...yet go in every hood and they all got a few stories to tell. I've known a handful of associates disappear here and never found. So many go unreported because of drugs and or gangs involved. Wouldn't be surprised if tens of thousands went missing every year here.
    This nigga knew how fucking funny that shit was already lmao, look at that face
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Dregs How shocking…Not. Shit like this goes down all the time in Toronto. 90% of it never makes the news…yet go in every hood and they all got a few stories to tell. I've known a handful of associates disappear here and never found. So many go unreported because of drugs and or gangs involved. Wouldn't be surprised if tens of thousands went missing every year here.

sounds like my type of place. my type of vibe.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Fat hannibal burress back to his old tricks
    Originally posted by Wariat sounds like my type of place. my type of vibe.

omg just disappear please.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WHAT IS IT TRYING TO SAY?
    I wonder if after she watched it she said to her kidnapper

"What's your name nigger, what's your name"

and if he responded

"Toby, my name is toby!"
    what about responding my name is James Toney?
    After we watched it in high school, for like the next year my autistic jedi friend would go around school yelling to me “YES MASSUH MY NAME TOBAY I BE GOOD NIGGUH”
    lol

https://polishforums.com/uk-ireland/war-veteran-charged-attempted-murder-scotland-50626/
    lol. I remember we used to give him cash at lunch sometimes to pick up food and he forgot my spicy chicken sandwiches from Carls Jr one day and i was like “Rick...,dude” n he was like MASSA CASPA DONT TAN MY HIDE NONE I JUST A STOOPIT NIGGUH I BE GOOD I SWARES. Fucking retard lol
Jump to Top