User Controls

Why can't non whites use stores correctly

This isn't the fucking bazaar. Two different ethnic groups are ... Wait .. DID THAT BLACK MAN JUST TRY TO PAY WITH A FAKE AMERICAN DOLLAR

Now the OTHER BLACK THAT WALKED IN JUST STOOD IN FRONT OF ME IM AT THE FRONT OF THE LINE FUCKING NIGGERS REEE THIS ISNT THE AFRICAN MARKET
    Fuck niggers this isn't africa
    Fuck niggers go back to Africa
    Were you in an African market? there are a lot of those where I live...they smell like cheesy balls, and not the orange tasty ones you get for the superbowl.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood This isn't the fucking bazaar. Two different ethnic groups are … Wait .. DID THAT BLACK MAN JUST TRY TO PAY WITH A FAKE AMERICAN DOLLAR

Now the OTHER BLACK THAT WALKED IN JUST STOOD IN FRONT OF ME IM AT THE FRONT OF THE LINE FUCKING NIGGERS REEE THIS ISNT THE AFRICAN MARKET

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood This isn't the fucking bazaar. Two different ethnic groups are … Wait .. DID THAT BLACK MAN JUST TRY TO PAY WITH A FAKE AMERICAN DOLLAR

Was he a foreigner? Did you say anything to him when he cut you off in line? Did you tell him that the line starts all the way behind you?

Are you a pussy?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Were you in an African market? there are a lot of those where I live…they smell like cheesy balls, and not the orange tasty ones you get for the superbowl.

what second handed african goods habe you been buying recently ?

make a poster / infographics of dos d donts for them niggers.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what second handed african goods habe you been buying recently ?

None, you can smell them 2 stores down. I can only imagine the assault on the nasal passages at close range.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Was he a foreigner? Did you say anything to him when he cut you off in line? Did you tell him that the line starts all the way behind you?

Are you a pussy?

He's lucky I didn't because i'm not in a good mood. Just a retarded boomer african that barely speaks english. The cashier apologized for him though because those girls are all sweethearts.

I almost pressed her though, I was gonna be like ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO SERVE HIM BEFORE ME CUZ ILL WALK OUT RIGHT NOW! Cashiers should be the first line of defense and stop people like that. I was close to pulling a wariat but I kept my cool because this isn't AFRICA or RUSSIA where people act like niggers in public.
    Why didn't kobe just jump from the chopper
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    if you're not smart enough to invent it yourself, you're not smart enough to use it properly.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Ya'll in the wrong neighbourhoods niggas.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I know op me too.. I for one... am sick of those naggers!!

Fuqn naggers are blocking the shampoo in the middle of a hoe down!

Originally posted by snab_snib if you're not smart enough to invent it yourself, you're not smart enough to use it properly.

Invent what?

So anyways.. the black guy gave them an obviously fake dollar bill and said "And i have a gift card for the rest YA YA YA!!!!" But they wouldn't take the American dollar because this isn't America and then he asked to change it for 4 quarters so he could pay with that if they don't take it.

And then another black person comes in and cuts me in line. JIMMINY CHRISTMAS!!!! typical Tuesday at the Cameroon markets
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood And then another black person comes in and cuts me in line. JIMMINY CHRISTMAS!!!! typical Tuesday at the Cameroon markets

..and what did you do in this instance?
    I examined the situation. I was gonna press him but decided against it because he was clearly FOB
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Invent what?

in this case, 'business'. or 'orderliness'. possibly 'civilization'.
    Originally posted by snab_snib if you're not smart enough to invent it yourself, you're not smart enough to use it properly.

thats why americans shouldnt own guns.
Jump to Top