User Controls

remember when fox(paw) deleted account

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    after being a total cuckhold for mal, once she got debunked and skipped town foxpaw cowered down and skeedaddled

talk about hook line sinker , sad
    I’m pretty sure I left way before she stopped posting. Whatever happened with her I heard she got dox’d?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She posts under the alt KUNTSHUNTZ or whatever.
    Originally posted by mmQ She posts under the alt KUNTSHUNTZ or whatever.

Really lol? How do you know? That person just got super pissed at me in another thread and accused me of following them around insulting them haha. I didn’t even notice I was doing it, I’m a dick to everybody
    wow thats a really good way to treat people when you arent cucking for them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox I’m a dick to everybody

because your trying to protect yourself from gettimg hurt again.

its ok, you dont have to be like that, we are your safespace.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because your trying to protect yourself from gettimg hurt again.

its ok, you dont have to be like that, we are your safespace.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox

Originally posted by mmQ She posts under the alt KUNTSHUNTZ or whatever.

Oh is that why they are stalkering me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Oh is that why they are stalkering me

Yes
    Every time they respond to my posts they say some shit about how they've been "watching me for years". I'm gonna say that to candyrein next time she chimps out
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I remember that. Those were the good ol' days.
    How can you remember something that didn’t happen retard. Go look up my post history I stopped posting like over a year ago. Pretty sure mal only got dox’d a couple months ago
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Fox How can you remember something that didn’t happen retard. Go look up my post history I stopped posting like over a year ago. Pretty sure mal only got dox’d a couple months ago

It was a joke, kid. Lighten up.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It was a joke, kid. Lighten up.

That didn’t scare me
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    He likes to rage delete? Makes too much sense lol.
    Again, never happened. Pay attention. I deleted my account over a year ago and it was mainly for personal privacy / IRL reasons
    The other reason was this place really went to shit after the DHers started posting here. Most of the normie ones have left though and now it’s just the rejects, so it’s at least somewhat entertaining now
    thats kind of ironic not that i know what the word means, considering how youre a PI rat
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 He likes to rage delete? Makes too much sense lol.

Stand in front of the mirror and say Larry 100 times.
Jump to Top