User Controls

CIA whore runs over british queer on scooter

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    The woman accused of killing British teenager Harry Dunn while driving on the wrong side of the road was reportedly a CIA spy. Anne Sacoolas fled the UK and claimed diplomatic immunity after being charged with dangerous driving over the fatal crash with Harry’s motorbike. British ministers are said to have known of her past as a senior officer in the American foreign intelligence agency. The mother-of-three was not declared as an agent when she moved to the UK with her diplomat husband Jonathan, who is allegedly an NSA spy.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/09/us-diplomats-wife-accused-killing-harry-dunn-cia-spy-12207626/

Why was she on the wrong side of the road? Reminds me of that story Snoopy told about running over the guy on the scooter on the freeway but said he had to keep going because if he'd stopped it would've caused a bunch of cars to crash lmao
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Why was she on the wrong side of the road?

Probably because she’s used to driving on the other side moron
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Post pics if she’s hot
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fox Probably because she’s used to driving on the other side moron
    Do you know how hard it is to get into that position, psychologically? Think about that, if anyone is a moron in this it's you.

How the fuck can a federal agent just say "oops I was used to driving on the other side" after living in the country and being highly trained for that job?

No excuse, you're a retard.

You keep following me around with insults for no reason and you're going to regret it by the way, kid
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Some spy that doesn't know which side of the road to drive on, in a foreign country.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie Some spy that doesn't know which side of the road to drive on, in a foreign country.

BEST AND BRIGHTEST
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Thread title is 10/10
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Do you know how hard it is to get into that position, psychologically? Think about that, if anyone is a moron in this it's you.

How the fuck can a federal agent just say "oops I was used to driving on the other side" after living in the country and being highly trained for that job?

No excuse, you're a retard.

You keep following me around with insults for no reason and you're going to regret it by the way, kid

When did I follow you lol? I don’t even recognize your name. I was just replying to your thread. I act this way to everybody. Maybe don’t be so sensitive yeah
    Btw I just noticed you sent me 3 separate PM’s lol. Nice try thinking I’m gonna click that shit and let your script run asshole
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yes yes we get it you are a cuck for mal a real justice warrior
Jump to Top