User Controls

Whats the nicest gift you ever received

Materialist fucks

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    My dad once gave me $10k when he was getting divorced.

It was cool.

I assume it's all I get as far as inheritance goes.
    What did you do with the dosh??
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    One Uncle was selling his trailer from an ol trailer park, odds and ends, axes, tools, and shit...as well as a good ol bass boat. He give me the boat and motor that worked fairly decent most of the time. Got a few good summers with in my 20's than motor dieded. Still was one of the nicest things ever. I'd get on Lake Sturgeon, Simcoe, many others on it...stop any time if not fish...just anchor and swim wherever. It was awesome. Chicks in the North of T.O. were always horny and cool...as long as they got free booze lol. Had my first couple sexual experiences with guys up there too...usually in the cornfields although sometimes down and deep dirt roads with dead ends.

Any ways that would be the strongest contender...If I never got that I would have missed out on a lot in life so I owe a lot to that one uncle

My dad threw money at anyone at any time when his businesses became successful in the 70's 80's even me but i think stealing from his safe was the best gift he NEVER gave me. before and after he kicked me to the streets. before aroun when I was 11-15ish I most have stolen Idk for sure but here there off one 20k and at that age back then was a big deal. after i got off and got back to good terms with him rest of the family more so..must have gotten another 10-maybe 15k...just here there lil by lil

he was off so much to europe or whenever on business and vacationing somewhere he never noticed. between me and his bff accountant of 40 yrs...we took him for like 50% if not of what he had. his accountant bff...but i never said a thing...as long as i could stay here there so and so...plus drinking money I didn't care. Although I was shocked how much his best friend took off of him in the end. Damn he fucked my dad good in $$$$$$$ department. His few businesses tanked and we closed in no time. Only spoke to my father 2-3 more times after all that.

One of sisters once painted a thing on one on the lakes where we all had a cottage on...she gave it to me for some reason before she died...she was really talented but never seen her full potential and or few just had to the time willingless to risk their shit on her.

I sadly raged against her and my family about deep seated shit and burned it and so many other things in a drunken rage. Still always thought it was nice of her

Not much else...well had a friend was "loan" me X amount of dollars to get rid of a debt...but never paid him back and he in turn unfriended me even though we ran into each other many times over the years...hed glance at me and not say a word. which was is totally cool but I remember that. I could have ended up pretty fucked up if he didn't help me...that was like 11-12 yrs ago. Last I heard he lived in Winnipeg about 5 yrs ago. Nothing since. Oh well life goes on...

Thats all. Everything else is largely forgettable...People just know NOT to do fuck all for me now. I'm done with them too. Just life..Just the way it is and always will be.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Dregs One Uncle was selling his trailer from an ol trailer park, odds and ends, axes, tools, and shit…as well as a good ol bass boat. He give me the boat and motor that worked fairly decent most of the time. Got a few good summers with in my 20's than motor dieded. Still was one of the nicest things ever. I'd get on Lake Sturgeon, Simcoe, many others on it…stop any time if not fish…just anchor and swim wherever. It was awesome. Chicks in the North of T.O. were always horny and cool…as long as they got free booze lol. Had my first couple sexual experiences with guys up there too…usually in the cornfields although sometimes down and deep dirt roads with dead ends.

Any ways that would be the strongest contender…If I never got that I would have missed out on a lot in life so I owe a lot to that one uncle

My dad threw money at anyone at any time when his businesses became successful in the 70's 80's even me but i think stealing from his safe was the best gift he NEVER gave me. before and after he kicked me to the streets. before aroun when I was 11-15ish I most have stolen Idk for sure but here there off one 20k and at that age back then was a big deal. after i got off and got back to good terms with him rest of the family more so..must have gotten another 10-maybe 15k…just here there lil by lil

he was off so much to europe or whenever on business and vacationing somewhere he never noticed. between me and his bff accountant of 40 yrs…we took him for like 50% if not of what he had. his accountant bff…but i never said a thing…as long as i could stay here there so and so…plus drinking money I didn't care. Although I was shocked how much his best friend took off of him in the end. Damn he fucked my dad good in $$$$$$$ department. His few businesses tanked and we closed in no time. Only spoke to my father 2-3 more times after all that.

One of sisters once painted a thing on one on the lakes where we all had a cottage on…she gave it to me for some reason before she died…she was really talented but never seen her full potential and or few just had to the time willingless to risk their shit on her.

I sadly raged against her and my family about deep seated shit and burned it and so many other things in a drunken rage. Still always thought it was nice of her

Not much else…well had a friend was "loan" me X amount of dollars to get rid of a debt…but never paid him back and he in turn unfriended me even though we ran into each other many times over the years…hed glance at me and not say a word. which was is totally cool but I remember that. I could have ended up pretty fucked up if he didn't help me…that was like 11-12 yrs ago. Last I heard he lived in Winnipeg about 5 yrs ago. Nothing since. Oh well life goes on…

Thats all. Everything else is largely forgettable…People just know NOT to do fuck all for me now. I'm done with them too. Just life..Just the way it is and always will be.

Sexual experiences with guys down dead end roads
    what a fagget
    Takes one to know one!!!!!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Takes one to know one!!!!!

good one faggot
    Originally posted by cigreting good one faggot

TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!!

Good one fagat
    Originally posted by cigreting Good one fagat

TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!
    I can’t think of anything
    my sister is the best gift my parents ever gave me.
    You disgusting fuck
    you jelly.
    Depends, pics of your sister?
    Wait is she like 5 years old you sick fuck
    Pics of your sister, if she’s over 18
    Originally posted by Fox Pics of your sister, if she’s over 18

no.

suffice to say she didnt grow much from the time shes about 11.

yes, loli physique.
Jump to Top