User Controls

anyone beside me have this problem (star trek?)

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    ive noticed thwt everytime someone does anything nice in my life because outside my family it happens so rwre or shows any sort of kindness i right away without thinking start thanking them or want to do it back for feeling guilty.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    sorry, cant really connect with that

contacting the soymobile
    Yes when someone does something nice I usually say “thank you”. It’s common courtesy
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    i read this ten more times and now i agree with fox and op, yes i do feel that way actually
    plenty of pople dont they just expect it tho or even ngs like that as insults. watch some us movies on netflix to see for example.
    or how women act in generala round men.
    Pollacks and eats europans dont really say thank you either.
    Real life isn’t a prison documentary retard. Thanking people is normal and almost everyone does it. Even women!! If u can believe that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat Pollacks and eats europans dont really say thank you either.

That’s because both those demographics are absolute gutter trash
    Originally posted by Fox Real life isn’t a prison documentary retard. Thanking people is normal and almost everyone does it. Even women!! If u can believe that

do you even know how pollacks act? like most people in prison bud. try going to a store here and see how they treat you for being a fucking customer. tyr going to a club and ordering something and se ehow youre treated. or even going out of your way for old people newr where you live and see if theyll thank you or your neighbours.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Reciprocity is pretty normal. Someone does something for you, you want to help them back. It's basic life skillz nigga.
    Originally posted by Fox That’s because both those demographics are absolute gutter trash

they dont think they are. in facct thy thi k theyre some right wing master race or soemthing. go and try to tell them that on twitter.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Reciprocity is pretty normal. Someone does something for you, you want to help them back. It's basic life skillz nigga.

in general not for beta males and not for much of the world or sociey though. you hold the door for anyone inw arsaw and maybe one eprcent of them will thank you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    betas will always say thanks.
    watch the netflix movie locke and key, thst blond chick even gets offended and said she dont need charity when the kid buys her a coffee who works at the shop. females act rhisw ay all the time. and again look at that blond cougar who goes to those inter narione vents in warsaw. does she look like she would say thsnk you to anything to you?
    how do pollacks and east euros act in the uk or you guys’ neck of the woods who emigrated there. do they say thank you a lot or please?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Stop learning about life from jedi movies.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wariat how do pollacks and east euros act in the uk or you guys’ neck of the woods who emigrated there. do they say thank you a lot or please?

Who cares?
    i already posted multiple posts even from polishforums.com of other popl saying that pollacks wont ven say hi back or smile when you walk across them at secluded beaches. so how is it bormal like you guys say?
    Originally posted by Wariat do you even know how pollacks act? like most people in prison bud. try going to a store here and see how they treat you for being a fucking customer. tyr going to a club and ordering something and se ehow youre treated. or even going out of your way for old people newr where you live and see if theyll thank you or your neighbours.

I’m not a worthless simp like you. People treat me with respect
Jump to Top