User Controls

I'm gonna share you reatrds something

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    Last night I had a dream.
    I was at my childhood home with a classic tv, the kind with volume and channel knobs, and I was watching a tv show .... That was made by adult me in the future (which is the now) it was a niggas in space tv show .... I made all of it, the opening theme was very catchy and the animation was crude in an adult swim kind of way.
    The characters were literally the Scooby doo cast and the episode I warched was something Christian weston Chandler would make.

If You guys seriously donate some money to me I will legit make that dream tv show a reality and upload to YouTube.
    I'm not trolling either

I was offended when I woke up because I would never invest that much effort into you assholes but for the low low price of $500 I will take the time and effort to make the show a reality.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I bet you're a real pro at taking it up the ass!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I need more details. How are you gonna make a legit NiS reality show without people?
    Originally posted by mmQ I need more details. How are you gonna make a legit NiS reality show without people?

It's an animated series

I'm not lying I literally watched at least two minutes of it before the dream changed to,something else.
    It was brilliant and when I woke up I seiously contemplated on bringing it to reality but then I remembered what a bunch of assholes you are.

Pay me and I'll bring it to reality
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan It's an animated series

I'm not lying I literally watched at least two minutes of it before the dream changed to,something else.
    It was brilliant and when I woke up I seiously contemplated on bringing it to reality but then I remembered what a bunch of assholes you are.

Pay me and I'll bring it to reality

Draw a couple of animated characters that you'll use so I can see an example.
    The best way I can describe it in this plane of existence is with these videos

Send me $1,000 and I'll make a web series inspired by my dream
    Also this except the original 60s animations
    Well .... Do you want it or not?

For the low low price of $4,000 I will dedicate my life to making the NIS tv show a reality
    Lets see a script
Jump to Top