User Controls

Do you enjoy your job?

Chronic Yung Blood
    If so, what do you do?

I work as a presser at a dry cleaning shop. It's hot as hell - 100F or more during the summer - most days but it's full time and I make $14 an hour. I don't have to deal with the public, I just make peoples' suits and stuff look nice and un-wrinkled. I take smoke breaks whenever I want and listen to whatever music I want, so it's not too bad. Better than flipping burgers in my opinion, which is what I used to do.

What about you guys?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I work as a roofer. Over 100F degrees, carrying 80lb bundles up a ladder sometimes three stories high, and you could literally fry an egg up there on the tiles. Do I like it? Who likes work? ;) But I'm high enough that the view is always perfect, and I can smoke all the shit I want up there and the smoke carries away easily.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I don't have a job yet.... but I'm sure I'll love it. Unless it's one of those part time jobs.
    chem2211 Houston
    I'm an RN. I'm currently working at a nursing home. It's the first nursing position I've had and it's basically to just get a little experience so I can work my way up to ICU or ER positions. My pay is OK. I guess the worst part of my job is when there are no CNA's around I have to clean patients asses. It's wrong for me to say that but it's the truth. Other than that, I have a pretty cool job.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I could never clean anybody's dirty asses, even for any amount of money. Respect.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'm a pharmacy assistant at a retail chain. Helping people bring down drug costs and working with doctors' offices to improve their therapy are rewarding for me but I'm working on my degree because I know it'll gove me better opportunities in healthcare to help people in other ways. So I do like my job a lot but I can't say I find it fulfilling, I want to do more.
    LiquidIce Houston
    Same as on redfern: Im a code monkey. Worked on web applications, full stack, but now Imma be working on infrastructure (logging, monitoring, provisioning, scaling, etc). Really excited about it because it's lower level stuff and it takes me away from managers/designers/ux'ers and other fucks. I liked it before and I can only imagine I'll like it even more now.
    Mayberry Houston
    I recently started a job doing R&D for a relatively obscure division of a well-known multinational tech company. I work at my own pace on projects I choose. Was about to accept a similar job at a shittier company when I was notified of this opening, so I applied and I'm very happy with where I ended up :)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I recently started a job doing R&D for a relatively obscure division of a well-known multinational tech company. I work at my own pace on projects I choose. Was about to accept a similar job at a shittier company when I was notified of this opening, so I applied and I'm very happy with where I ended up :)

So you some kinda' technically minded girl? Dang.
    I've been receiving government benefits all year for various medical issues while I look for full time employment.

although where I live pretty much anyone can qualify for "Severely Handicapped" if they've ever been hospitalized for a drug crazy binge, that's how I got on it.
    Mayberry Houston
    So you some kinda' technically minded girl? Dang.

Find it attractive? :o

It's a mix of psychology, statistics, coding, and talking to people. But to be honest, I get most of my work done by googling how to do it.
    Find it attractive? :o

It's a mix of psychology, statistics, coding, and talking to people. But to be honest, I get most of my work done by googling how to do it.

That's pretty interesting and yeah i like smart girls, i'm a technician myself, no coding but electronics. :)
    Mayberry Houston
    I bet you could wire up a good vibe ;)

You better believe it.

Sorry i got carried away.

That image is copyrighted, it's a Sophie Original i require payment of no less than 5 grams of meth and 10 OC80's.
    Mayberry Houston
    Aww that's cute :o
    Saint Hubertus Yung Blood

Stupidest comment ever
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    Absolutely not. Stay in school kids.
Jump to Top