User Controls

I dont get it regarding rape casee

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why does America make a big deal about that white weirdo in Palo Alto (where ai used to live for a while as well) who raped that unconscious female student at Standford thwt he got a sweat plea deal but no one gives a fuck about this black guy who got jsut as sweet of a deal but the only difference was he snitched? is it because it goes against their narrative that white defendants get treated better by jsa courts?

https://eu.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/05/21/vanderbilt-rape-case-final-defendant-jaborian-tip-mckenzie-agrees-plea-deal/623957002/
    what I am saying is no one is up and arms about it like the whole media including national media about the white guy. and you Americans keep pushing the same narrative even after OJ literally killed two people.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Put down the crack pipe.

Damn!
    Octavian motherfucker
    OP looks like he has severe Down's.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Literally the same threads with the same titles, over and over and over, and over. Words moved around a little bit to different spots.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Time for some macaroni and cheese. Thank you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stl1 Put down the crack pipe.

Damn!

you've never smoked crack before obviously.
    Originally posted by Wariat why does America make a big deal about that white weirdo in Palo Alto (where ai used to live for a while as well) who raped that unconscious female student at Standford thwt he got a sweat plea deal but no one gives a fuck about this black guy who got jsut as sweet of a deal but the only difference was he snitched? is it because it goes against their narrative that white defendants get treated better by jsa courts?

https://eu.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/05/21/vanderbilt-rape-case-final-defendant-jaborian-tip-mckenzie-agrees-plea-deal/623957002/

lol I had one girl tell me to leave her place after she blew me and I told her I was to drunk to drive so her and her neighbor called the pigs so i got up and put on my clothes but the pigs still took me to this weird precinct I've never been too. The sexy lady cop uncuffed me for awhile and then they put me in this room where a sexy detective *she was pretty hott* and had went through my phone lol... and was weeeel you just a piece of asshole tonight DOUG?! and I was like yeah. And she told me she will get the other hott cop to drive me back to my car but to never talk to that one girl again and I was like yeah sure..

that said girl calls me 4 or so days later and I'm like who is this? And she starts crying saying It's me DOUG! and I just hung up on her lol.

I think most of my problem in my mid twenties was I wouldn't use a lot of tact sometimes, like Id dismiss women at being retarded and they'd get mad after I fucked them.

but yeah I like to party on that pussy chicken
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Dem whores.
    Originally posted by Octavian Dem whores.

yeah that girl was kinda fucked up I would hang out with but like at barnes and nobles one day when i sat down with a book to look at it and this girl was talking to me she totally walked up and stood over us, trying to intimidate the cuter girl lol

it was just stuff like that where I was being normal and got tired of it real quick, but would talk about how steven would do coke and fuck her until he found someone else lol.
    just google thrner rape case. i think his first started with a b or something. they literally were so focused and obsessed with that guy and his case. bunch of faggot nor ies liberals and americans lol.
    you can talk all the shit abiut me you want id rather be me then them. at least i aint a normy american liberal who hates his own people and has white guilt from california.
Jump to Top