User Controls

Poll: Fucking faggots

  • Fucking faggots
    0%
  • Fucking faggots
    0%
  • Lemon Kong
    100%
  • Fucking faggots
    0%
  • Fucking faggots
    0%
  • Fucking faggots
    0%
  • Fucking faggots
    0%

What kind of faggot smokes tiny little doobies man?

  1. #1
    ORACLE African Astronaut
    Fucking faggots
  2. #2
    needz an option for wiz khalifa

    IN THA CUT IN THA CUT ROLLING DOOBIES UP
  3. #3
    Octavian victim of incest
    Stupid yank cunts in movies.
  4. #4
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    A red flag is when you notice someone smokes blunts, it's best to stop associating with them altogether at that point, it hints at low IQ and they are more than likely a complete waste of time.

    But if it has to be blunts, 100% cannabis made blunt wraps are the better option.


    Joints are nice, and we don't put cardboard in ours because we're not gay.

    People who smoke out of pipes are mostly more disciplined and intelligent people. You can tell if they smoke out of a pipe rather than a joint or blunt they're likely to be more mentally stable as well as more intelligent and independently minded. Connoisseurs use pipes, retards use blunts, the inbetween smokes joints.
  5. #5
    ORACLE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz A red flag is when you notice someone smokes blunts, it's best to stop associating with them altogether at that point, it hints at low IQ and they are more than likely a complete waste of time.

    But if it has to be blunts, 100% cannabis made blunt wraps are the better option.


    Joints are nice, and we don't put cardboard in ours because we're not gay.

    People who smoke out of pipes are mostly more disciplined and intelligent people. You can tell if they smoke out of a pipe rather than a joint or blunt they're likely to be more mentally stable as well as more intelligent and independently minded. Connoisseurs use pipes, retards use blunts, the inbetween smokes joints.

    This entire post reeks of homosexuality
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ORACLE This entire post reeks of homosexuality

    Your whole post revolves around homosexuality, see the thread title. I'm simply responding to someone that makes everything about homosexuality, and someone who also has more pink in his avatar than I do. Mine's a guy wearing a dress and still couldn't match your level of gayness or interest in all things gay
  7. #7
    ORACLE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Your whole post revolves around homosexuality, see the thread title. I'm simply responding to someone that makes everything about homosexuality, and someone who also has more pink in his avatar than I do. Mine's a guy wearing a dress and still couldn't match your level of gayness or interest in all things gay

    ^ "Ew pink get it away from me mommy it might ignite my latent gay"

    Shut the fuck up faggot.
  8. #8
    Splam Tuskegee Airman
    *hits bong*
    whatcha guys talking about?
  9. #9
    Erekshun Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Splam *hits bong*
    whatcha guys talking about?

    They are talking about who is the bigger faggot.
  10. #10
    ORACLE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Splam *hits bong*
    whatcha guys talking about?

    Lemon Kong
  11. #11
    STER0S African Astronaut [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i don't bother with joints.

    i only need one fat hit and i'm good to go for many hours so that's why i'm a bong man.
  12. #12
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz A red flag is when you notice someone smokes blunts, it's best to stop associating with them altogether at that point, it hints at low IQ and they are more than likely a complete waste of time.

    But if it has to be blunts, 100% cannabis made blunt wraps are the better option.


    Joints are nice, and we don't put cardboard in ours because we're not gay.

    People who smoke out of pipes are mostly more disciplined and intelligent people. You can tell if they smoke out of a pipe rather than a joint or blunt they're likely to be more mentally stable as well as more intelligent and independently minded. Connoisseurs use pipes, retards use blunts, the inbetween smokes joints.

    Oh I see! So the way a person smokes their weed can tell you about their intellect?

    Do tell....
  13. #13
    Lanny creature of the mesothelioma era
    bUt iTs MoRe EcOnOmIcAlL MaNanNNnnNnNnNN
  14. #14
    ORACLE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh I see! So the way a person smokes their weed can tell you about their intellect?

    Do tell….

    That entire post only tells us about the intellect of one person.
  15. #15
    ORACLE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STER0S i don't bother with joints.

    i only need one fat hit and i'm good to go for many hours so that's why i'm a bong man.

    Faggot I'll give you fat hits from my dong
  16. #16
    ORACLE African Astronaut
  17. #17
    Sudo Space Nigga [my hereto riemannian peach]
    gaying in a gay gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. #18
    STER0S African Astronaut [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by ORACLE Faggot I'll give you fat hits from my dong

    k ill b ur valentines
Jump to Top