User Controls

Picture this just imagine..

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You alone in a room, in a jail cell in intake. DIrty as cell and cold room with shorts on in the summer as you just got arrested after some hillbilly bum hippy gypsy Raphael Luciano charged you not knowing how they even found you or how they tried to pin it on you while lying that he is dying only to tell you he is fine and they basically aimed to put as much trumped up shit on you as possible with a smile on their face because youre foreign in their country. Just imagine what youre feeling in this moment. What next? What will happen? Imagine having good fmaily or support and a nice place to live and you thinking what is gonna happen to it all. Imagine being in such country with such mentality that does this with lies, fake evidence, brainwashing, colluding, off the record and in the chambers discussions, trading people like livestock, etc. that is part of everyday life to them as long as it is someone else, someone foreign.
    I just want to be a prison slut
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "With shorts on in the summer"

I had to stop imagining at that point. Way too intense for me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Imagine having Down's syndrome and getting deported for trying to solicit a 12 year old. Only then to be cucked by your own natives, avoided by old hags; and coerced for alcohol by young teens that would rather fuck guys their own age?

I dont know ask Polanski? Since thats not what happened to me nor happens.
    why the fuck would i waste my time thinking about fucking jail i can do whatever i want and id rather troll scammers endlessly
    I mean if I was deported following that case why was I there 10 more years? DOes this retard make sense to any of you people? Or is it some American british thing to be so pro cops and pro redneck america?
    Octavian motherfucker
    All evidence proven.

Stay mad.
    nope, you cant even prove that the perosn you claim to be me is me and not someone whose story ive decided to take or alter to fit my agenda. nor have you proven anything ive said that perosn said or even occurred. the only thing youve proven is that i may be using someones avatar who may or may not be me.
    if I am that person or you dan prove its me why is there no info or leaks about the situarion in luciano related to him? you claim you fit some dots in my life but please show me one evidence or dot of this tuy and luciano fighting then? or explain why I was just deported tow yrs ago and lived in usa my whole life if he was deported following that case?
    Originally posted by Wariat You alone in a room, in a jail cell in intake. DIrty as cell and cold room with shorts on in the summer as you just got arrested after some hillbilly bum hippy gypsy Raphael Luciano charged you not knowing how they even found you or how they tried to pin it on you while lying that he is dying only to tell you he is fine and they basically aimed to put as much trumped up shit on you as possible with a smile on their face because youre foreign in their country. Just imagine what youre feeling in this moment. What next? What will happen? Imagine having good fmaily or support and a nice place to live and you thinking what is gonna happen to it all. Imagine being in such country with such mentality that does this with lies, fake evidence, brainwashing, colluding, off the record and in the chambers discussions, trading people like livestock, etc. that is part of everyday life to them as long as it is someone else, someone foreign.

Then imagine a fabulous princess being put in the cell with you and you both falling in love and discovering a hole under the bed just big enough for you both to crawl out of, imagine then escaping the jail and finding a bag full of money along with an abandoned Ferrari with keys to an abandoned $6 million mansion in it.

Imagine driving to the mansion with the princess and when you got there all the cops were waiting for you but they had a letter that said "sorry we fucked up, it wasn't you...here's some free citizenship for your trouble.

Then imagine going in the house and there already being hot pizza waiting for you and 3 different sized sex toys for you and the princess to play with after the pizza...one of them being a strap on for you.

...lets imagine for a moment...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    when I posted on zoklet show me proof i claimed to have been deported by that case then since thats your current claim. show me.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Imagine taking a blade deeper in your guts than the cock you lived on in prison you fucking parasitic bitch.
Jump to Top