User Controls

lol so another guy cucked me last night

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    And I messaged the chick asking her if they got home alright? And she asked back in what sense? What should I write? Basically I was dancing with her and her friend and talking with them and all of a sudden one of them they were both older btw like in 40s or one maybe in 50s (not the one I am talking about here tho or her friend) and she just found this weird attraction to this guy with tatoos who claimed to be from Finland or nordic and invited him to dance with us. The thing was like she grabbed him or told him to come and on top of it kept giving him compliments while he just sat there late rdumbfounded.
    Now she is claiming I was the one who ditched them at the end and she had to catch a bus and they didnt quickly ditch me when I was taking a leak.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Please plunge your head in a cooler full of water and recite all of your thread titles here without coming up for air.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i cuck you every night just by existing anyways OP
    Now she is telling me something diff than last night. She claimed last night that she is married to an older guy and asked if I mind and I said no he didnt have to know about anything and she said as long as I dont mind thats fine and that he was out of town on some business trip for a week. She now claims she doesnt or is not looking for sex as she has someone and beore she claimed basically she is looking to feel young and have fucks on the side with young men because he is not satisfying her and now she writes this??? I told her that women need someone on the side too to feel young again and I know what she needs and wants.
    Octavian motherfucker
    You clearly didn't get the hint when she invited the nordic guy over. Cucked for an old hag.

Remedy this cuckery and stick your head in an oven.
    No she claimed she didnt invite him but I remember last night basically he offered to walk her to her bus and when I went to take a leak they were gone.
    Octavian motherfucker
    What a victim. You must have put them off with your weirdness.
    I mean the night was not totally wasted Octavian. I danced with them the aggressive or blond one actually pointed at me and got me to get up same one giving the nordic guy compliments with the tats and slight beard (she had this like hair fetish where she checked my chest how much hair I have and got disappointed when she realized that I shave if or slightly shave it due to me not liking bushy hair and having a lot) and I danced with both and sat with thema round my arms while I looked and slightly brushed up on their tits.
    I told her I get turned on and enjoy being with women either married or in really long relationships. That I like the risk involved and naughtyness of it all. Come to think of it it reminds me of trying to meet underaged girls online I imagine.
Jump to Top