User Controls

All I want in life

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    Is a friend

A friend who will ride with me through town in a golf cart drunk while blasting backstreet boys

A friend who will roast hotdogs with me by the river next to a campfire

A friend who will swim naked by the dam underneath the moonlight

A friend who will play NIN covers at the downtown Square

All I ask for is a friend

Is that too much?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's what your imagination is for, lil bromo.
    CORONACHAN
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 CORONACHAN

You remind me, I should probably listen to that "new" korn album all the way through. I've only heard the one song they play on the radio which is just average.
    all i want in life is to fuck rihanna in 2009 on an LSD binge is that too much to ask
    Originally posted by mmQ You remind me, I should probably listen to that "new" korn album all the way through. I've only heard the one song they play on the radio which is just average.

i haven't heard it but my guess is that it would probably be a better use of your time to just listening to issues or follow the leader again
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 i haven't heard it but my guess is that it would probably be a better use of your time to just listening to issues or follow the leader again

I havent listened to any of their albums since high school. I'm gonna check out a few songs and report back with my review. Thank you.
    Originally posted by mmQ I havent listened to any of their albums since high school. I'm gonna check out a few songs and report back with my review. Thank you.

they are actually way more talented than i could appreciate back then. definitely one of the best nu metal bands.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 they are actually way more talented than i could appreciate back then. definitely one of the best nu metal bands.

This

Mmq should stick to his technopop cheese, korn is for big boys.

Also none of you pissants could make a constructive reply to my thread

Why do I come here?
    Originally posted by mmQ You remind me, I should probably listen to that "new" korn album all the way through. I've only heard the one song they play on the radio which is just average.

He listens to radio in 2020

lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's pretty fucking decent so far. Listened to the first half. Definitely got the old school 90s korn vibe to it all. Makes me wanna punch someone. :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan He listens to radio in 2020

lol

Yeah it gets old. It's when I'm at work. A job. Where I work. With people. Outside of my home. Making money.
    Dropping another 90s - 00s classic

Originally posted by mmQ It's pretty fucking decent so far. Listened to the first half. Definitely got the old school 90s korn vibe to it all. Makes me wanna punch someone. :)

You should punch yourself, over and over.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan Dropping another 90s - 00s classic

Going to see them May 9th, bitch.
    I literally orgasmed when I got the uncensored version of that album back in the day
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan I literally orgasmed when I got the uncensored version of that album back in the day

Where did you get it?
    Korn is one of the most influential bands in my life and I'm not ashamed to admit that

Originally posted by mmQ Where did you get it?

Mail order
    It was literally the first uncensored album I ever owned and to this say one of my favorite albums of all time.
Jump to Top