User Controls

dean koontz predicted the virus

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    interadsting..

better get your buttholes prepped its going to be a buyers market gonts..

basically the run down, is the chinks have so many people on their side so they tried it on their own people but are working with global corporations to get chinks to come here to spread it because they hate people with round eyes.
    Octavian motherfucker
    9 fucking people have it here. God damn slit eyed cunts, Mao should have killed more.
    Originally posted by Octavian 9 fucking people have it here. God damn slit eyed cunts, Mao should have killed more.

I wonder what's going to happen if its just bs or sensationalism. They seem to be pushinv this narritive harder than ever
    Octavian motherfucker
    If one were to move to the countryside, away from humans and just wait it out; they would technically be safer right?
    Originally posted by Octavian If one were to move to the countryside, away from humans and just wait it out; they would technically be safer right?

You would think. Its happened in Texas but miles from me
    Octavian motherfucker
    The Chinese tried to make another Big Gay Plague and now world is fucked.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Dean Koontz and Stephen King both know the future. There's another guy that does, too. Peter Straub.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    considering it's much more contagious among Asians than anyone else, I'd highly doubt the Chinese were responsible if it actually is a bioweapon.
    Originally posted by aldra considering it's much more contagious among Asians than anyone else, I'd highly doubt the Chinese were responsible if it actually is a bioweapon.

Why would you presume that?
    presume what
    Originally posted by aldra presume what

That the chinese aren't responsible for it..
    that's what the first half of the sentence was you spastic

if the chinese were actually developing and testing a bioweapon, why would they use a virus that was significantly more contagious and lethal among their own people than any other (racial) group?
    Originally posted by aldra that's what the first half of the sentence was you spastic

if the chinese were actually developing and testing a bioweapon, why would they use a virus that was significantly more contagious and lethal among their own people than any other (racial) group?

No it wasn't.. you seem confused..
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    No, it's a bioweapon that escaped containment. It came from some shitbags in Canada and was shipped to China, where some kids the Chinese government had working with it contaminated themselves and started spreading it. Then the various governments and the WHO tried to hide it all for seven weeks, until they could no longer hide it.
    Originally posted by aldra that's what the first half of the sentence was you spastic

Idk im not Chinese.. all i k now is many countries do this kinda stuff plus shat if their government thinks their too many Chinese ppl?
    massive population and labour force is a cornerstone of their geopolitical power; they don't want to reduce it
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    yeah, judging how they seem to actually be trying really hard (depsite media saying they aren't) and going to great lengths to control it as much as possible, I'd say it's extremely unlikely
    Octavian motherfucker
    Population control measure that's got out of hand.

/ case closed.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Of course it's man made. There's no way an unrecorded virus like that just comes out of nowhere in this day and age.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    his book STRANGERS is worth the while. i've read it sober, drunk, and near suicide..nigga has more than the usual skills to keeo ya entralled...even after reading. strange dreams for almost a week.. hideaway is one of my all time favs book wise. the movie hit n miss with another one of my favs goldblum
Jump to Top