User Controls

why do you reckon white women get all judgmental of there male friends after they start takin Dick from a new guy and thinkin he is THE ONE

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Ive noticed this to be the case with so many internet white women in the past and was thinkin hmmm wonder if these nigga's have noticed the same traits in there own situations
    Octavian motherfucker
    I've had fwb that have turned into nobs soon as they start getting dick elsewhere.

Is that what you mean?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well the fwb part isnt essential for the change to take place however I would bet its more proliferate in that situation
    Octavian motherfucker
    I honestly don't have a clue what this situation is suppose to be.
    I reckon being a child of incest you don't have any clue about this subject as you and urs keep it in the family and family is forever
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Octavian I honestly don't have a clue what this situation is suppose to be.

I don't speak toothless redneck either.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    So girl mates start judging their guy mates as soon as they start getting dick?

That makes no fucking sense. These virgin friends?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Because you are cutting their grass (sucking their dicks).
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Pokecat seems really vague. Not really sure what its talking about
Jump to Top