User Controls

How can we get more members?

Octavian motherfucker
    Suggestions?

No fucking nonces or Polish, (or Polish Nonces)

No edge lord faggots either. We aready have a Triangle version

No whiney Cucks lamenting on their whore gfs
    🐿 African Astronaut
    That dude should offer gift cards for anyone who signs up and post.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Word of mouth.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by mmQ Word of mouth.

No.

They can't be within the same locale. That is only acceptable by coincidence. Otherwise we'll have a rattox epidemic.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Octavian No.

They can't be within the same locale. That is only acceptable by coincidence. Otherwise we'll have a rattox epidemic.

True. Cigreting coincidentally lives like 5 minutes from me but he refuses to go meet at Taco Bell with me over some cheesy gordita crunches.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Bathroom stall posts on the wall. Try the truck stops. Thing is we will prolly get a bunch of lot liserds.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I tried to recruit this gont i met irl that actually liked the site and asked lanny to open registration but he wouldn't do it
    Misterigh Houston
    One Word...

Spam.

We just need to spam and send out emails and messgaes that link people to this site.
    Maybe send a link to the Vatican.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by mmQ True. Cigreting coincidentally lives like 5 minutes from me but he refuses to go meet at Taco Bell with me over some cheesy gordita crunches.

what a fucking faggot. Cigreting forever dismissed as having one of those weird red fatty things on his face and a stuttering lisp
    Originally posted by Sudo what a fucking faggot. Cigreting forever dismissed as having one of those weird red fatty things on his face and a stuttering lisp

Yeah i don't understand ive met with all the members here in texas besides jigaboo. Everytime it was cool
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo what a fucking faggot. Cigreting forever dismissed as having one of those weird red fatty things on his face and a stuttering lisp

There's gotta be something. I mean... look at me? Im ugly as sin but whatever. Im pretty much a local celebrity around my area of town especially with my red beanie you cant miss me. Im surprised hes never ran into me irl. Or maybe he has.

I would clearly only meet up with him in order to take a quick unsuspecting picture of him and ram a fake gay dildo up his ass and run away though so maybe that's the issue. That's all I care about.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah i don't understand ive met with all the members here in texas besides jigaboo. Everytime it was cool

We used to talk loud shit on the CB radio about 20 years ago. It was always a fight. I would tell CBers where I was to fight and when we met it always turned into a bunch of drinking telling CB story's.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah i don't understand ive met with all the members here in texas besides jigaboo. Everytime it was cool

liserdjedi/Kuntshitz or whatever lives in Texas too IIRC. Have you met Komo?

Originally posted by mmQ There's gotta be something. I mean… look at me? Im ugly as sin but whatever. Im pretty much a local celebrity around my area of town especially with my red beanie you cant miss me. Im surprised hes never ran into me irl. Or maybe he has.

I would clearly only meet up with him in order to take a quick unsuspecting picture of him and ram a fake gay dildo up his ass and run away though so maybe that's the issue. That's all I care about.

You're not ugly as sin but you're humble and non judgemental I think they're just a horrible weirdo and are afraid of you. They're definitely scared of you bullying them which is understandable. Definitely a weird and dumb person who are scared of you laughing at them which sends them into a shame spiral where they sit at that very same taco bell every day eating crunchy gorditas until they keel over
    Originally posted by Erekshun We used to talk loud shit on the CB radio about 20 years ago. It was always a fight. I would tell CBers where I was to fight and when we met it always turned into a bunch of drinking telling CB story's.

thats cool, would you ever do ham radio? Ive thought about going HAM.
    Originally posted by Sudo liserdjedi/Kuntshitz or whatever lives in Texas too IIRC. Have you met Komo?

oh i forgot about kuntz and i dont know who liserd is, yearh I've met komo before I new he was komo lol..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats cool, would you ever do ham radio? Ive thought about going HAM.

I never considered it because it is FCC regulated. The CB is like NIS, wide open shit talking. I was once the loudest radio in Charleston SC. It was a fun hobby and then got old so I sold out.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Liserd=kuntz

I had the same experience, I lived like 3 blocks from a totsean/zokleteer and we didn't meet up for whatever reason although we both seemed to be trying. Then I met him with someone else and knew immediately it was him although I don't think he knew it was me. He was a sweaty junkie that my former friend/current enemy used to rip off all the time. Last I saw him he was in the high traffic junkie/homeless/safety net area years ago and idk what since.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I never considered it because it is FCC regulated. The CB is like NIS, wide open shit talking. I was once the loudest radio in Charleston SC. It was a fun hobby and then got old so I sold out.

Inerdasting, I didn't dont know that. Do you know a new way to better way to communicate quickly between each other besides kik text, sice a lot of posters are weird about that?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Inerdasting, I didn't dont know that. Do you know a new way to better way to communicate quickly between each other besides kik text, sice a lot of posters are weird about that?

I saw an ad for a walkie talkie type thing that had a 60 mile range depending on the landscape. You might could find an ass fuck on that.
Jump to Top