User Controls

You guys wanna year something funny?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I’ve realized that when I tout whether in Warsaw or big Cali cities like San Fran or la, all the women at clubs or are who gave me the eye or are me chase them or actually approached were actually hookers.so even they played hard to get with me.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    lol wut
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Why were they hookers?
    Yeah I used to get rejected by hookers because they thought I was trying to serial kill them. I would buy some meth pipes from the corner store on the way home from work, get home load them all up with a rock and melt them down into puddles then walk around giving them away to all the girls.

Some of them just told me to get lost. I got charged the cuck rate of $200 for a date and they would just sit there doing all my drugs while I jacked my stim dick to their ass and could never cum.

I was just paying them to sit there and get high with me while I groped them basically. They didn't even want to have sex with me and I couldn't even get hard anyways so I didn't care
    Octavian motherfucker
    The edge is sharp...
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Didn’t laugh
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I used to get rejected by hookers because they thought I was trying to serial kill them. I would buy some meth pipes from the corner store on the way home from work, get home load them all up with a rock and melt them down into puddles then walk around giving them away to all the girls.

Some of them just told me to get lost. I got charged the cuck rate of $200 for a date and they would just sit there doing all my drugs while I jacked my stim dick to their ass and could never cum.

I was just paying them to sit there and get high with me while I groped them basically. They didn't even want to have sex with me and I couldn't even get hard anyways so I didn't care

I guess I feel better about myself now
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat were actually hookers.so even they played hard to get with me.

That's not playing hard to get. It means no amount of cash that you don't have can make even hookers willing to touch you.
    Originally posted by Wariat I’ve realized that when I tout whether in Warsaw or big Cali cities like San Fran or la, all the women at clubs or are who gave me the eye or are me chase them or actually approached were actually hookers.so even they played hard to get with me.

A lot of the after hour clubs here in Houston are full of em. A few years ago one screwed up my evening. I'd picked up 2 girls in a regular club and they'd taken me to this after hours club. One of them said to me, "you think you're something with 2 girls huh"..to which I replied "yep"...anyway they went to dance together and I spotted this Messican chick sitting on her own and thought..."why not go for the trifecta" and went over to chat her up.

She didn't speak any English though so she motioned she wanted a drink, so I ordered one for her and the waiter said $15...wtf...and because it was after hours they didn't take my card. I said "I don't have any cash on me" and he looked at her, she nodded and he said "Don't worry about it"...I guess she was paying him off for being allowed to whore herself in there.

Next thing she stands up and grabs my hand and lead me outside. We went to my car and she got in and I'm trying to communicate "my place or yours"...she says "ATM"...I was "huh??" Then the penny dropped...I said "I'm not fucking paying for it...didn't you see I walked in with 2 women??? get out"...she got out and went back in the club. I composed myself after this huge insult and went back to the club to reconvene with the other 2 girls.

The bouncer wouldn't let me back in...I went home alone. A valuable less on greed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why wouldnt the bouncer let you back in?
    Originally posted by mmQ Why wouldnt the bouncer let you back in?

I assume the whore was paying him too.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A lot of the after hour clubs here in Houston are full of em. A few years ago one screwed up my evening. I'd picked up 2 girls in a regular club and they'd taken me to this after hours club. One of them said to me, "you think you're something with 2 girls huh"..to which I replied "yep"…anyway they went to dance together and I spotted this Messican chick sitting on her own and thought…"why not go for the trifecta" and went over to chat her up.

She didn't speak any English though so she motioned she wanted a drink, so I ordered one for her and the waiter said $15…wtf…and because it was after hours they didn't take my card. I said "I don't have any cash on me" and he looked at her, she nodded and he said "Don't worry about it"…I guess she was paying him off for being allowed to whore herself in there.

Next thing she stands up and grabs my hand and lead me outside. We went to my car and she got in and I'm trying to communicate "my place or yours"…she says "ATM"…I was "huh??" Then the penny dropped…I said "I'm not fucking paying for it…didn't you see I walked in with 2 women??? get out"…she got out and went back in the club. I composed myself after this huge insult and went back to the club to reconvene with the other 2 girls.

The bouncer wouldn't let me back in…I went home alone. A valuable less on greed.

Aww mate that sucks. I fucking hate whores. Xx
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I assume the whore was paying him too.

I see. I guess you could have waited outside like a stalking butler until the girls came out.
    Originally posted by mmQ I see. I guess you could have waited outside like a stalking butler until the girls came out.

Yeah that wouldn't be weird(er).
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah that wouldn't be weird(er).

Well they were clearly into you so obviously they were into weird shit to begin with. 😊
    Originally posted by mmQ Well they were clearly into you so obviously they were into weird shit to begin with. 😊

I don't know if it counts as "being into someone" after 2am..more a case of "It's 2am..."

One of them asked me if I "liked to party" I expect they thought I was going to buy the coke that night.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nah she probably meant like drinking mt dew and eating pizza while listening to music.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I only used the line once at closing time of "Would you like to take me home?"...but it worked!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stl1 I only used the line once at closing time of "Would you like to take me home?"…but it worked!

And how much was the cab fare?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lolling fuck.
Jump to Top