User Controls

Jussie Smollet faces 6 new charges

Octavian motherfucker
    TV actor Jussie Smollett has been indicted by a special prosecutor in Illinois on six counts of lying to police.
    The Empire actor said he was the subject of a racist and homophobic attack in Chicago last year.
    Authorities have accused him of staging the attack on himself for publicity, something he has always denied.
    Smollett now faces six counts of disorderly conduct, special prosecutor Dan Webb said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51469713

Splam African Astronaut
    How devisive an issue that is in the USA atm, he should be charged with treason, inciting riots and inciting violence.
    Octavian motherfucker
    He's a piece of shit I hope he never gets hired again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The wheels are coming off of the bus for the left in the US.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    https://static.fox32chicago.com/www.fox32chicago.com/content/uploads/2020/02/True-Bill-2-11-2020.pdf

Here are the Grand Jury indictments.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51469713

thats pretty fucked up what he did and he's a total gaylord but I honestly think he's above the law on this one and its more so sensationalism.

I was listening to something about him the other day, I forgot who it was but they were joking around about how the "noose" he had was like basically a shoe string lol and he was still wearing it showmanship when the cops met up with him.

THE COPS: you can take it off now..

its shit like this where normal people don't trust these celebrities on their pedastool, but liberals will just because, but if say like a gont like clint eastwood of sean connory says something their totally against it when their being real.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can take the nigga out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the nigga...as me old mum used to say.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Damn right

*does gang affiliation poses and finger signs*
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by CandyRein Damn right

*does gang affiliation poses and finger signs*

you're like diarrhea to comedy
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’re like constipation to life
    I think he came from a middle class neighborhood though with 2 starbucks and a Whole foods.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m just here to do gang signs carry on lol
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    post gang signs only using your tits OR YOU ARE A LOW DOWN GOOD FOR NOTHING LIAR, STARR!..let that sink in before you reply. Can you LIVE WITH THE FACT YOU ARE LIAR FOREVER? yeah don't think so...so get naked and show us how badass you are. Like Jennifer Beals doing What a feeling or Maniac just naked.

get to it woman...oh can you make me breakfast too...i'm getting drunk and will be bedridden for...well as many times as you can cum

so it might be literally my death bed.

thanks babe.
Jump to Top