User Controls

I'm grateful for what my ex did

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Then good thing she is your ex
    Octavian motherfucker
    I thought you're back with her?
    Time to have sexual congress with her best friend or sister.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Well you're a fag anyway. All excited the other day to be back together like a kid on Ritalin despite the fact she's cheated on you before. Lasted 2 days.

Fucking cuck, jump head first out a window.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by filtration You're the most retarded… Is anyting real?

Says the retard getting back with his slut ex and boring us all to death. She's back shagging better men.

Fuck you.

ha-ha
    Originally posted by filtration Is anyting real?

The betrayal is.
    She's a bitch. Self centered and callus. It's not rare but it's unnecessary and there are people (quite few) but they exist that don't fucking suck
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych She's a bitch. Self centered and callus. It's not rare but it's unnecessary and there are people (quite few) but they exist that don't fucking suck

Don't suck dick, you a lesbian?
    Originally posted by Octavian Don't suck dick, you a lesbian?

Again please continue disliking me cuz you're creepy af..I am very happy with your choice
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Again please continue disliking me cuz you're creepy af..I am very happy with your choice

Dark eyes, blonde hair. Face shaped like the sole of a shoe.

Stereotypical whore found in a ditch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian Dark eyes, blonde hair. Face shaped like the sole of a shoe.

Stereotypical whore found in a ditch.

Blue eyes. They aren't dark. What am I Damien ?

You keep making bizarre old man comments about my face which I do find quite entertaining but are you like 90 years old and do you wear Velcro sneakers and pull your white socks all the way up to your knees? Just curious

Please keep your insults to acceptable insults for this century. Thank you
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Again please continue disliking me cuz you're creepy af..I am very happy with your choice

Octavian is actually pretty funny
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Blue eyes. They aren't dark. What am I Damien ?

You keep making bizarre old man comments about my face which I do find quite entertaining but are you like 90 years old and do you wear Velcro sneakers and pull your white socks all the way up to your knees? Just curious

You're funny too but in a retarded kind of way
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Blue eyes. They aren't dark. What am I Damien ?

Honestly I feel bad, you're not bad looking. I was trolling and got out of hand. Unless you're a paedophile I don't hate.

P.s. your face is not the shape of a sole.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're funny too but in a retarded kind of way

Yes I'm quite aware but thank you for noticing. Last time I was here everyone kept saying I was too nice for this place. I don't think they were getting my sarcasm lol
    Originally posted by Octavian Honestly I feel bad, you're not bad looking. I was trolling and got out of hand. Unless you're a paedophile I don't hate.

P.s. your face is not the shape of a sole.

It's ok...my feelings aren't hurt, love. I don't get bothered by people online saying shit about me ...actually I could give a fuck if people in my day to day did the same. Too confident for that shit. Lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top