User Controls

Are Biden and his son "Stone cold crooked?

Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    discuss
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    how about you discuss it?

Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how about you discuss it?

I doubt it. His son might be, he's like some oiligarch in the ukraine, right?

I'd actually be pretty ok with biden winning, I'm tacitly pulling for him to get the nom, although I think he's the biggest threat to Trump.

If bernie or warren gets the nod it's gonna be a slam dunk for trump
    Being a crook is a prerequisite for being a politician.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Cheyes I doubt it. His son might be, he's like some oiligarch in the ukraine, right?

I'd actually be pretty ok with biden winning, I'm tacitly pulling for him to get the nom, although I think he's the biggest threat to Trump.

If bernie or warren gets the nod it's gonna be a slam dunk for trump

joe biden is a nonce
    he calls young boys "honey"

Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Yes. That was easy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat A little bit crooked, not as much as Trump.

Source? Hes had a mich longer and prosperous history of fucking kids and the murican people with his stupid drug laws and co writing the Patriot act

Are you by chance a smacktard?
    Trump really is not crooked he's just an asshole portraying himself as a politician for now...nothing crooked about it
    Trump is the most honest one of them all! he doesn't pretend to be a "nice guy". The crooks are the ones that smile at you and say "noooo I'd never do that...I've never done a thing wrong in my life".

Trumps a grab your pussy and go on his way whistling type of guy. /thumbsup.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Trump is the most honest one of them all! he doesn't pretend to be a "nice guy". The crooks are the ones that smile at you and say "noooo I'd never do that…I've never done a thing wrong in my life".

Trumps a grab your pussy and go on his way whistling type of guy. /thumbsup.

You know I asked a few of my very liberal friends "would you rather have an asshole tell you like it is, or a fake fuck smile while she runs over your puppy?". They all chose the latter lol
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych You know I asked a few of my very liberal friends "would you rather have an asshole tell you like it is, or a fake fuck smile while she runs over your puppy?". They all chose the latter lol

They like their safe places.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Is grass green? Is the sky blue?
    Splam African Astronaut
    That's just great Bill Krozby, Uncle Joe taking pride in saying if the government wants to attack you it will with F15 with hellfires. Seems like we just had this argument. Hence the second amendments needs updating so they cannot restrict the type of weapons you're allowed to own.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    a b s o l u t e l y
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra a b s o l u t e l y

This is a really good article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.redstate.com/streiff/2020/01/02/im-not-saying-joe-biden-is-a-crook-but-joe-biden-certainly-looks-very-crooked/amp/

also

Interesting.. I don't know if anyone has seen this, but thi pollak interviewed billiam at a younger age.. he wrote a 1k book about poland and texas.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Cheyes This is a really good article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.redstate.com/streiff/2020/01/02/im-not-saying-joe-biden-is-a-crook-but-joe-biden-certainly-looks-very-crooked/amp/

didy ou read my thread?

https://niggasin.space/thread/45104

***read the article, meh, bit about Iraq made me lolfacepalm
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur mom?
Jump to Top