User Controls

imagine going i to prison in ca with no motivation

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    like having little motivsrion in life and all of a sudden these guys motivsting you to stab or attack people and shit snd yelling back and forth st you through the cells at night. would it mtoivate you real wuick or lead you to further depression about your existence?

how many f you suffer from depression or little motivation? and if so how would you handle being in there with your condition? your illness?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have bipolar disorder and sometimes I get depressed but I've been more depressed than I've ever been I think so I'm cutting back drinking so in turn get back motivation. I think a lot of it is from me being an alcoholic. I try to stay out of trouble these days though, and I honestly don't know if being in prison would help me sober up, but I'm sure I'd feel depressed in a different way.
    i feel a similar way. the other thing is i am constantly pissed off when i go out dirnking due to the types of people the scene here attracts and their rude customer service.
    its interetsing how he talks in 9:30 about how entertsining the hole csn be because you can just stand at your door and see everyones conversations as they do sign language and in thst particular hole due to the way the doors were set up they would just hand signal or paint letters with their entire hands so anyone could learn ir. that sounds dope as fuck doesnt it Bill Krozby? more entertsining thsn even watching tv in there or working out or heck even in the free world being out snd about huh?
    then he goes to describe the roll calls. i domt k ow why despite being a pc or sny I would soemtimes join them. i guess I was so alone in there in thwt shu or hole it got to me and i even for shits and giggles joined the roll call of people who probably hated me. but this is the thing. because of that case ive never had w chance to experience thst what most of those other guys have and hence the reason they were pc and hated them. I had no hate for them or gangs or the GPs because ive never had a chance to be on such racial and violent yards with them.
    Originally posted by Wariat i feel a similar way. the other thing is i am constantly pissed off when i go out dirnking due to the types of people the scene here attracts and their rude customer service.

see like you talk about these hipsters? like whats wrong with hipsters? I went to see a band last night and of course there are hipsters.. I just either don't talk to some of them or I'll chill with a couple and shoot the shit. I've almost always had a girl friend so I'd usually just hang with her at shows.
    ive never really had a girlfriend nor wanted to my entire life.
    Criminals love me.
    Originally posted by Wariat

Imagine having that neck beard.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Is there a way to block your threads?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat then he goes to describe the roll calls. i domt k ow why espite being a pc or sny i would soemtimes join them. i guess i was so alone in there in thwt shu or hole it got to me and i even for shits and giggles joined the roll call of people who probably hated me. but this is the thing. because of that case ive never had w chance to experience thst what most of those other guys have and hence the reason they were pc and hated them. i ahd no hate for them or gangs because ive never had a chance to be on such racial and violent yards with them.

I don't know if that sounds dope, sounds like they were super bored and needed some kind of interaction from going too crazy. I've just been to county jail several times and yeah we would crack jokes with other gonts in other cells and make fun of the pigs and on a natural high but ultimately I don't want to be there.

But yeah in a way I get what you're saying, like when you're reduced to not having a lot and you're sobered up ect.. like I guess sometimes you can take the simple things that you have as really pleasurable, like just laying down reading a book or drawing, which I tend to do less often in the real world. Or just having a cup of coffee with your celly yacking it up and telling stories.

I just hated seeing some of the same people and seeing starwars / the walking dead / transformers all the time on the tv.

Something that was pretty funny between my selaco and I was one night I got a wild hair up my ass at like midnight and pressed the button and asked the guard if I could change the channel on the tv.. lol.. and he opened up my door and gave me the control and I just chilled down there by myself watching the scifi channel, some of those dudes were pissed in the morning lol
    Originally posted by cigreting Is there a way to block your threads?

block them with your mind...
    dont you think it still would be more entertsining than spending a dya in the corporste structure with fske people dressed up in high heels and perfume that defines most white collar workplace?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    quit imagining things so much and live a lil more.
    the other thing about it was I was so unmotivated even in prison i was happy not to be give or forced to do a job assignment and somehow licked out being off A2b or a1a whatever it was called (forgot) status he talks about in the video and basically just chilled and did whatever i wanted all day. i dressed the thiught of being forced to sweep or work in a kitchen doing dishes or some shit. later they kept putting me in sap though.
    thats when i discovered my creative and artistic side and art wa sny work at the private prison i was at plus reaidng a book here and there later at the ice center.
    Originally posted by Wariat the other thing about it was I was so unmotivated even in prison i was happy not to be give or forced to do a job assignment and somehow licked out being off A2b or a1a whatever it was called (forgot) status he talks about in the video and basically just chilled and did whatever i wanted all day. i dressed the thiught of being forced to sweep or work in a kitchen doing dishes or some shit. later they kept putting me in sap though.

I liked working in the kitchen because I got to eat a lot
    what sucks is when canteen came how to say no to people partivularly annoying lifers trying to get you to give them shit for free like a soda kr two soups. because if you say i cant do it or try to say no they just turn it around and say somehting like „come on man its just one. i got you back” and it goes around forever until you give in.
    lol he is right the diet is literally just two thousand calories epr days egardless of inmate or his size.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Imagine going into prison on a nonce charge.
Jump to Top