User Controls

2007 party

Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    me and prettyhatemachine are throwing a 2007 party and guests are only allowed to dress like people did back in 2007

we're paying the college club to throw it so there'll be plenty of college girls wearing 2007 clothes and hairstyles so if you wanna have sex with a 2007 girl this is your chance

DARE TO TAKE THE RATIONAL 7 PILL FAM?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lil cuzin hiki well b ther? I'm gonna wear dickies and bulky skate shoes n spike mai hair and wear a punk182 shirt.

but seriously I was already having sex with girls from that time
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    i was 10

i dont think i even beat my choadewagon yet

i did wear DCs though
    Originally posted by Cheyes i was 10

lol i remember my first wank and it felt so damn good but also hurt because I had never had those contractions. Being older now I realize that its probably because I've always had an enlarged prostate. Sometimes it tightens up so bad, like it will spasm and I just have to not move because I'm in so much pain from it, and its unexpected. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT!
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    wow that sounds awful Bill Krozby i feel for you nigga

i did wear DCs though

what kind of clothes did you wear? Since you were ten like bugle boy or something? Personally back then my style was like a skater but I also wore my dads clothes from the 70's like a retro hipster like his button up shirts, unfortunately I don't think I have any of them anymore, I remember one day like ten years ago my fucking gf at the time through my shirt in the dumpster because it was torn up and had paint on it because I'm an artist, I saw when I was taking out the trash and was pretty pissed about it, she said that she hated the shirt lol..

It's like I should of told her its just like anything else ugly that you love you keep around thats why you're still here.
    Originally posted by Cheyes wow that sounds awful Bill Krozby i feel for you nigga

Yeah I've had several prostate exams over the years and was even put on some really shitty medication and nothing helped, I think its partially due to drinking but even before I started drinking I had this problem. In the past its been generally regarded as an old man problem but a lot of younger guys these days have it.

I take cranberry pills and pumpkin pills for it and its gotten better.

but yeah prostate exams suck except for one where the doctor was really hott. Another an old man did and yeah it was gay but not bad, the worst one though was this indian woman and she had her gay intern smiling while was dropping trou JEEEEEERT!
    Corona-chan African Astronaut

i did wear DCs though

I refuse to communicate with someone who was fucking goddamn 10 years old in 2007

Just kill yourself
    Originally posted by Corona-chan I refuse to communicate with someone who was fucking goddamn 10 years old in 2007

Just kill yourself

Why
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why

That was literally yesterday

Imagine being a little kid two years after the 360 came out, he has no clue about reality.
    Originally posted by Corona-chan That was literally yesterday

Imagine being a little kid two years after the 360 came out, he has no clue about reality.

Those kids were pretty hardcore though always talking about raping your mom in the COD and Halo lobbies. If you said that nowadays you would get banned off xbox live and visited by the FBI

Not being ironic I really appreciate that aspect of that time.
    Tryhard edgelords had to ruin things for everyone.
    RIP freedom 1776 - 2006
    I pray to God someone tracks down the blizzard devs and ceos anx slaughters them in the most gruesome way possible, they deserve it.
    Hail Satan
    Hail mountaindew
    HAL0 2 4-LIFE
    xxXXSlaughterTHEKikes666xxXx
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I was 21 in 2007

fuck shit piss
    Originally posted by aldra I was 21 in 2007

fuck shit piss

Make sure to change your diapers, grandpa.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Corona-chan Make sure to change your diapers, grandpa.

Jesus christ

10 is too young

20 is too old

Fuck sake
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra I was 21 in 2007

fuck shit piss

Tourettes guy was pretty dope back then

Its funny because i

Jump to Top