User Controls

Is it suspicious to use gift cards practically all the time?

Misterigh Houston
    Some cashiers act weird and are making comments like "How many of those do you have?" and "It's the gift card guy."

Could this raise suspicion and lead to barney?
    Technologist victim of incest
    No of course not. Just make sure you go to the same cashier every time too.
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by Technologist No of course not. Just make sure you go to the same cashier every time too.

As long as I have a reservation in the afterlife.

And put your fucking feet away.
    Nope, not for thieves.

Oh and committing fraud is stealing as well.

Why should I put my feet away?
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh and committing fraud is stealing as well.

Completely different. It does not say in the bible that one can not commit fraud.

Originally posted by Technologist Why should I put my feet away?

I thought you were a classy one. Guess you have hit that age.
    Originally posted by Misterigh I thought you were a classy one. Guess you have hit that age.

WTF? What does my age have to do with posting my big ole feet?

Are you a foot hater? Am I showing too much ankle?😝
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by Technologist WTF? What does my age have to do with posting my big ole feet?

Are you a foot hater? Am I showing too much ankle?😝

I am not into your foot fetish shit.
    I don’t have a foot fetish. I like to take good care of myself, down to my toesies!
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    I would say using gifts cards at the same location numerous times raises suspicion, Barney's going to getcha!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    dont you live in seattle? Just go to different stores and dont go as often

those places have turnover like crazy
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t have a foot fetish. I like to take good care of myself, down to my toesies!

I know what you are doing.
    Originally posted by Misterigh I know what you are doing.

What?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Why would you use them at the same stores all the time ? Start going to different stores
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting Why would you use them at the same stores all the time ? Start going to different stores

Its a troll you tard..
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Its a troll you tard..

Maybe he lives in some small shitty town and has no option other than driving to another city
    Tell them you work for a sketchy employment agency that doesn't even have a physical address and they will feel bad for you and hire you
    Tell the min wage worker to mind their own business and process the card. If it doesn't go through then they can ask questions.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Even if it seems suspicious it doesn't matter

Theres no crime for using a weird payment method

I used to buy like 500 dollars of amazon gift cards regularly to buy bitcoin and I did actually feel suspicious doing that

For some reason the gas station chain could only sell like 300 dollars worth per day and i use to make it so that nobody could buy any more amazon cards from that chain in like the whole county till the next day lol

It was quite the quandary
    Misterigh Houston
    I will keep using them.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Cus we are constantly being told about gift card scams so they make you paranoid and suspicious of people that only use them etc
Jump to Top