User Controls

I would make a good gorl

Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    I would make a good gorl if I wanted to

I have the perfect body type.. Once I skim down my stomach to completely flat and plump up my booty with oestrogen, the rest of me is so perfect for transitioning to gorl that I'll be a star.
    well I'm not sure about the face, but nobody's face transitions well anyway, you can't ever get the guy out of your face

i love gorls. i love talking to them about their problems and tearing down the other girls but im not one of them so it doesnt matter and they dont start to hate me because of it

picture that.. going from where I am now to being on the cover of some faggoty magazine. But think of the fame and connections and resources that come along with that.

Also I could use my position as a boygorl to speak out about the hypocrisy and retardation of the modern trans community but they wouldn't be able to silence me because I'm one of them so I get a free pass. It's like being black and the n word.. nobody can call you out for it if you are one.

some people transition I think purely because they suck at being a guy and want more attention from people and feel like being a gorl will upgrade their social standing. the special knuckleheads here are the ones that change to being a gorl but are still "only attracted to and fuck women" OK YEAH GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE STACEY, I mean I totally understand why they do that and thats probably exactly the way i would do it myself tbqh family, but that's still pretty bullshitty to me for some reason, it's not from the heart
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    ^
    pics?
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U would be a good girl imo. I don't know ur facial structure, but personally gurl agreeable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by netstat I'm fascinated by what DP was thinking in the days before his death. Did these thoughts motivate him to OD?

it sucks he TSTM'd the original dietpiano account. There was a lot of interesting posts there. He seemed very outspoken about his issues (some involving his sister which is what I think motivated him to tstm) atleast with myself but it seems he was kinda living a double life in a lot of ways. He was a smart kid wise beyond his years who I thought had a bright future. Way brighter than sploo. Fuck the both of them passing within 2 months is so tragic.

Regardless of how you feel about them as people or posters, DP and sploo were clever, unique kids that made me hopeful for the present generation of 18-22 year olds. Then they died and left a hole nobody can fill
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Cheyes I would make a good gorl if I wanted to

I have the perfect body type.. Once I skim down my stomach to completely flat and plump up my booty with oestrogen, the rest of me is so perfect for transitioning to gorl that I'll be a star.
    well I'm not sure about the face, but nobody's face transitions well anyway, you can't ever get the guy out of your face

i love gorls. i love talking to them about their problems and tearing down the other girls but im not one of them so it doesnt matter and they dont start to hate me because of it

picture that.. going from where I am now to being on the cover of some faggoty magazine. But think of the fame and connections and resources that come along with that.

Also I could use my position as a boygorl to speak out about the hypocrisy and retardation of the modern trans community but they wouldn't be able to silence me because I'm one of them so I get a free pass. It's like being black and the n word.. nobody can call you out for it if you are one.

some people transition I think purely because they suck at being a guy and want more attention from people and feel like being a gorl will upgrade their social standing. the special knuckleheads here are the ones that change to being a gorl but are still "only attracted to and fuck women" OK YEAH GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE STACEY, I mean I totally understand why they do that and thats probably exactly the way i would do it myself tbqh family, but that's still pretty bullshitty to me for some reason, it's not from the heart

Don't do it. You'll just be dissapointed when you complete your hormone treatment and surgery and still look like a man. Just find another way to cope with your natural sex because reassignment is not the answer. 40% of transgenders kill themselves post-transition.

Edit: rest in peace bro
    Originally posted by UR_stepmoms_TITTIES Don't do it. You'll just be dissapointed when you complete your hormone treatment and surgery and still look like a man. Just find another way to cope with your natural sex because reassignment is not the answer. 40% of transgenders kill themselves post-transition.

He died several months ago
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal He died several months ago

That's crazy. RIP.
    Originally posted by UR_stepmoms_TITTIES That's crazy. RIP.

Yeah some people here think it was an accidental overdose.
    He was a cool dude, RIP.
    Misterigh Houston
    You can be my gorl.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    A good black girl woth haunches!

Weeeeel gonts gotta rin!
    Originally posted by Sudo it sucks he TSTM'd the original dietpiano account. There was a lot of interesting posts there. He seemed very outspoken about his issues (some involving his sister which is what I think motivated him to tstm) atleast with myself but it seems he was kinda living a double life in a lot of ways. He was a smart kid wise beyond his years who I thought had a bright future. Way brighter than sploo. Fuck the both of them passing within 2 months is so tragic.

Regardless of how you feel about them as people or posters, DP and sploo were clever, unique kids that made me hopeful for the present generation of 18-22 year olds. Then they died and left a hole nobody can fill

I miss talking about raping his sister in facebook chat with sploo. those were good simpler times
    I take back my past comments.
    This guy was really cool and one of the few people here who was worth a danm.

Cheyes these songs are dedicated to you

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U would be a good girl imo. I don't know ur facial structure, but personally gurl agreeable.

❤️❤️💪

My favorite, I hope ur not gone.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Id make a nice looking whore.
    I already do make one eee ee
Jump to Top