User Controls

thai soldier kills 29 people at the mall

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    geez I wonder what they did to him..

unlike america where these shootings are fake I wonder what really happened there since they aren't like us.
    old news is old.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny old news is old.

pretty sure you don't know what the word "old" means you nonce. It's still a developing story... are you by chance a functional retard?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty sure you don't know what the word "old" means you nonce. It's still a developing story… are you by chance a functional retard?

developing what ?

the shooter has been shot dead.
    its over since like yesterday.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny developing what ?

the shooter has been shot dead.

about why he did it and why he was pushed into doing it.

you're so dumb, I bet you think 9/11 was just done by a bunch of habibs with box cuters..
    *HURP DURP NOTHING TO SEE HERE GONTS! GO WATCH JEPORDY!, IF YOU"RE SICK THE VET WILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING#
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby about why he did it and why he was pushed into doing it.

we'll never know why.

all there is are speculations. do you enjoy listening to people talking about what they think ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny we'll never know why.

all there is are speculations. do you enjoy listening to people talking about what they think ?

Oh do you know we'll never know?
    I don't see whats wrong with speculations leading to truth. And sometime speculations lead to facts, through investigative research.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh do you know we'll never know?
    I don't see whats wrong with speculations leading to truth. And sometime speculations lead to facts, through investigative research.

we're talking about thailand here.

they dont care about things like this. hes just mentally ill. emd of story.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby about why he did it and why he was pushed into doing it.

you're so dumb, I bet you think 9/11 was just done by a bunch of habibs with box cuters..
    *HURP DURP NOTHING TO SEE HERE GONTS! GO WATCH JEPORDY!, IF YOU"RE SICK THE VET WILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING#

It may have been fake. it may very well have been. Operation mocking bird and the CIA having been around since the 40s.. I mean, they were formed in 47, and operation mocking bird came shortly after to hijack media not just in the US but all around the world. How hard can it be to pay off some actors, or have your spies in the area that are already paid and loyal and willing to act out the scenes?

Not difficult really. One in three people in East Germany worked for the Stasi secret police, who had a thing for stuff like this and making people suicide or lose their minds, rather than physically torturing them or directly killing them.

But it's also likely that certain algorithms selected him. They have these things set up all over the world to monitor people's psychology and emotions with remote neural monitoring technology, so they already know where the "at risk" people are beforehand when they need a mass shooting, they simply trigger it.

Their methods are extremely advanced these days. Goes back to US patent US3951134A and "controlled offensive behavior" cia.gov

Misterigh Houston
    I can not believe they had an America-Type shooting.
    The first, led by Rodney Croft, of the Brain Science Institute, Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, tested whether cell phone transmissions could alter a person's brainwaves. The researchers monitored the brainwaves of 120 healthy men and women while a Nokia 6110 cell phone—one of the most popular cell phones in the world—was strapped to their head. A computer controlled the phone's transmissions in a double-blind experimental design, which meant that neither the test subject nor researchers knew whether the cell phone was transmitting or idle while EEG data were collected. The data showed that when the cell phone was transmitting, the power of a characteristic brain-wave pattern called beta waves in the person's brain was boosted significantly. The increased beta wave activity was greatest in brain tissue directly beneath to the cell phone, strengthening the case that the phone was responsible for the observed effect.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mind-control-by-cell/

People with ADHD are more prone to beta waves, so they're drifting off into a dream-like or twilight state of mind often and how they have trouble focusing.

All these electromagnetic and vibrational waves affect the brain to some extent. Brainwave entrainment

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00788r001700210025-5

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000200240001-9.pdf

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00788r001700210016-5

So in theory, a virus, with artificial intelligence, could actually spread from phone to phone, computer to computer, and identify people that are at risk for this behavior, and entrain their brainwaves so they are much more likely to do a mass shooting. All sorts of chaos can be created in this manner. In theory of course.
    Originally posted by Misterigh I can not believe they had an America-Type shooting.

that wasnt an american type shooting.
    The result was surprising. Not only could the cell phone signals alter a person's behavior during the call, the effects of the disrupted brain-wave patterns continued long after the phone was switched off.

"This was a completely unexpected finding," Horne told me. "We didn't suspect any effect on EEG [after switching off the phone]. We were interested in studying the effect of mobile phone signals on sleep itself." But it quickly became obvious to Horne and colleagues in preparing for the sleep-research experiments that some of the test subjects had difficulty falling asleep.

"The significance of the research," he explained, is that although the cell phone power is low, "electromagnetic radiation can nevertheless have an effect on mental behavior when transmitting at the proper frequency." He finds this fact especially remarkable when considering that everyone is surrounded by electromagnetic clutter radiating from all kinds of electronic devices in our modern world. Cell phones in talk mode seem to be particularly well-tuned to frequencies that affect brainwave activity.
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny that wasnt an american type shooting.

How was it not?
    it aint safe on the block not even 4 the cops
    THE MONROE INSTITUTE'S HEMISYNC PROCESS
    "When the brain's electromagnetic environment entrains to the 10hz, resultant psychological behaviors are evident. In a laboratory environment however, not every subject entrains to the 10hz strobe signal. To resolve this dilemma one must return to the basic rules of entrainment. For those subjects who do not entrain to the 10hz it would appear that the effective power level of the strobe signal at that frequency is insufficient given the physiological homeostasis of the subject.

*Tests have been conducted using different colors of strobes. Red seems to be the most effective color. Red stimulates ore neural traffic and therefore a higher level of electrical activity which in turn saturates the brain's electromagnetic environment with the strobe frequency.*

As in the case of the tuning forks, the electrochemical neuromas (the brain) must be capable of resonating at the desired entrainment frequency. Subjects who are displaying stable high amplitude brain waves at 26hz will tend to maintain homeostasis even when exposed to the 10hz strobe.

What could cause such rigid stability? The brain responds to both chemical and electrical stimulation environments. Those environments are generally controlled by life's situations as well as acts of will both conscious and subconscious. The rigid 26hz (beta) frequency may be the result of too much coffee, experiment anxiety, or the willful act of "not letting this strobe be in control". That's not to say the subjects who do get entrained are weak-willed. They have simply made the willful decision to let themselves be entrained.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210004-8.pdf

This one below is interesting as well and I'm sure every time a mass shooting takes place, there is sure to be disturbances in the electromagnetic activity in the ELF range, regardless of whether the event was triggered by higher frequency or staged.

It's also likely they have algorithms that will detect when and where these things happen with a great deal of accuracy.

GEOGRAPHICAL EFFECTS STUDY
    https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001800270001-4.pdf

It's interesting they used a live-oak tree as an antenna for ELF waves, with two electrodes implanted vertically in the base of the tree.. This is in the bay area, which has a lot of man-made sources of ELF waves.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny we're talking about thailand here.

they dont care about things like this. hes just mentally ill. emd of story.

How do you know hes mentally ill you nonce?
    WellHung Black Hole
    The world we live in these days, unfortunately.
    Totse2k mentioned to me that Jeff Hunter got into developing graphics software and hardware or something along those lines, related to the fact (at least in my mind) that it's been shown a computer monitor can also entrain your brainwaves. It can be totally invisible to your conscious mind, but an awful lot of symbols and frequency affect brainwaves, from ELF to optical.

Radio and optogenetics are an interesting thing to consider. Anyway, in the past on totse and zoklet we discussed this a bit. It's basically proven, although you have to be within a few feet of a monitor or touch screen for entrainment, elsewhere a modification of the DNA would be necessary to pick up such a weak signal.

EDIT: I always thought the totse background had something to do with mind control.. I always notice an unusually high number of synchronicity between events that take place and discussions amongst members of the community
Jump to Top