User Controls

Industrial music appreciation thread

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    He sends me songs that have 100 views on YouTube and it's just some dude hitting a garbage can with bass cranked all the way up and some reverb.

It was pretty fucking retarded.

Just another hipster that listens to shitty niche music because it's the ultimate you just don't get it man you are brainwashed by the record producers. You aren't a real fan of music until you listen to Mexican Yodelling and The Cambodian Landmine Victim Children's Orchestra that's real music man

These CDs are very rare only $400 on discogs

You aren't even a real industrial fan
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You aren't even a real industrial fan

This is my favorite genre

You don't even know anything about Industrial
    Post industrial isn't even a real genre
    You probably think shit like ministry and einsturzende neubauten are industrial lol

Listen to this
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Post industrial isn't even a real genre

It's a classification of a particular group of subgenres inspired by Industrial records.
    If you actually listened to this kind of music you would know that.
    Says the person that has never seen live music in their life
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Says the person that has never seen live music in their life

In one thread I told you the bands I've seen live, then I asked what shows you've been to to which you replied that you have never been to a concert.
    You really need to take it easy on the liquor, you're starting to show signs of early onset dementia.
    I never said that, you are just making shit up because you know I proved you wrong. Wake the fuck up
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I never said that, you are just making shit up because you know I proved you wrong. Wake the fuck up

Proved me wrong about what?

Also, you're an idiot.
    https://niggasin.space/thread/47241?p=1#post-899840
    Badum tsch
    Proved that you are just a fake mu hipster that just latches onto obscure 4chan interests because you're a no life loser. You aren't even a real racist just parroting /pol/

You have no personality or individuality so you just act like a typical 4chan faggot that hates everything. It's fine if you want to live a lie and spend your existence being negative and pretending that you're happy
    I've been listening to Industrial my whole life

You're projecting and have no clue who I am, now go back to sucking tranny dick while listening to shitty music like the homo you are.
    Also as for 4chan influence, those people listen to stuff like death grips, swans, neutral milk hotel etc.
    I can't stand ordinary music like that, it's so boring.
    The majority of posters there don't even like noise music and are totally clueless about Industrial.

I'm a lone wolf
    You're just triggered because I can see through your paper thin fake persona. I've been on 4chan and the internet longer than you kid and I used to know people exactly like you that had no personality and they are always forever alone bitter racists because it's easier to just follow a group and parrot whatever they say instead of learning to think for yourself.

You might think spending all your time on the internet makes you smarter than everyone but you are just another oversocialized retard that spends all your time on social media interacting with humans.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

Anybody here into shitting themselves?

Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.
    lol no you haven't
    I've been going to 4chan since 2005

Also, you really have no clue who I am as a person.
    It's NIS ffs, I'm just shooting the shit.

You really need to take it easy on the hard liquor
    Yeah sure you are just a hipster that liked everything before anyone else did. Nobody liked industrial before you!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah sure you are just a hipster that liked everything before anyone else did. Nobody liked industrial before you!

I never said that
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Corona-chan I never said that

You say it all the time you pinhead
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You say it all the time you pinhead

No, I call you out for being clueless about the genre.
    You don't know the difference between Industrial and post-Industrial.
Jump to Top