User Controls

What happened to Slag?

Octavian motherfucker
    He was like that Roshambo guy but never tried. Never known anyone to abuse RC's as much as him. Always thought he would die.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He was extremely Roshamboish. He was a totse OG and would shitpost from rehab. Entertaining but braindead
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo He was extremely Roshamboish. He was a totse OG and would shitpost from rehab. Entertaining but braindead

Yeah he was literally on Zoklet 24-7, someone made a thread about it lol. Wonder what that fucking Bumble rat is doing. She looked like that Manson family member, Squeeky Fromme.
    He killed himself didn’t he. On stream I think?
    Oh wait that was viper. But maybe slag did too?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Who was that asshole conspiracy guy. Had a cartoon avatar of a man with shades, hat, and coat thrown over his shoulder?

I think he was French. His threads were actually quite informative.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What's funny is his real handle isn't even Slag. The real Slag was a Totse member in 2000 who abandoned his account. I hacked it and gave it to the member who then went as Slag, after Jeff closed registration and disappeared for almost a year. So Slag isn't really Slag.
    I think I have him on facebook
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What's funny is his real handle isn't even Slag. The real Slag was a Totse member in 2000 who abandoned his account. I hacked it and gave it to the member who then went as Slag, after Jeff closed registration and disappeared for almost a year. So Slag isn't really Slag.

I'm sure Slag was like what, 18 in 2010 so whoever you gave that to couldn't have been Zoklet Slag.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol he got deported from canada, they sent him back to Guatemala because his dumbass blew off his court fees or something like that
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Octavian I'm sure Slag was like what, 18 in 2010 so whoever you gave that to couldn't have been Zoklet Slag.

It was, though. The user I gave the Slag account to continued to use it going forward.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It was, though. The user I gave the Slag account to continued to use it going forward.

I don't believe your historical fiction but slag went by aoxomaoxa or myxomatosis or something on zoklet, among other handles.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    He looked slightly Asian. Not the slanty eyed, like, Indian.
    Originally posted by Octavian He looked slightly Asian. Not the slanty eyed, like, Indian.

he was from Guatemala

he looked more indian not like the noit noit dot on the head but more like the HI HOW ARE YOU HI HOW ARE YOU , kind
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he was from Guatemala

he looked more indian not like the noit noit dot on the head but more like the HI HOW ARE YOU HI HOW ARE YOU , kind

Like this m8? LOL!!!

nah dawg more like this type, the chief kind

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Octavian motherfucker

Get the rape hand out. 👋
Jump to Top