User Controls

We are living in the roaring 20s

This is the best decade to be alive folx. We live in a time where you don't need wealth to live an easy life thanks to technology.

So why don't I see you roaring? We live in a global prohibition era. Prohibition was wrong and stupid trying to force society to be sober. All that ever leads to is violence and death. Legalize cocaine and party every day! don't waste the decade being boring

Octavian motherfucker
    I've spent the last 13 years on Cocaine.

No thanks.
    Take some LSD there's kids walking around haight ashbary right now tripping on LSD because this is the decade man
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Take some LSD there's kids walking around haight ashbary right now tripping on LSD because this is the decade man

I was thinking maybe growing some mushies, drying them out; then eating them in the countryside.
    That sounds pretty chill. You don't even have to fruit them if you don't want a bunch of mushrooms growing you can just set up a clean room for growing spores which is perfectly legal in most places because they contain no psychoactive compounds.

It's good to keep a colony on hand in case you do want to grow them half of the work is already done.

Jump to Top