0%
  • Newtotse.com >:D
    100%
  • Newtotse.com <:D
    0%

newtotse.com

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    newtotse.com

Don't even care anymore, ban me or don't.
    Guess I missed something while I was gone, why would you get banned for that?
    What is it a cp site now or something
    Originally posted by Fox Guess I missed something while I was gone, why would you get banned for that?

Lanny would be a fool not to. 7/8ths of my posts the last two weeks have just been "newtotse.com"
    Octavian motherfucker
    No
    Technologist victim of incest
    Still trying to advertise for your dead forum, on another forum? Yeah I hope you get banned too.
    Originally posted by Octavian No

Thanks for the bump and free advertising :)
    Originally posted by Technologist Still trying to advertise for your dead forum, on another forum? Yeah I hope you get banned too.

Can't hear you over the black hole on your chest
    Octavian motherfucker
    Layout is shit. Only a faggot incel could make something this wank. It reveals your IP as well, who is going to buy into that.

Kill yourself.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Lanny would be a fool not to. 7/8ths of my posts the last two weeks have just been "newtotse.com"

Lanny is far too busy drinking himself into his morning stupor to give a fuck
    Originally posted by Octavian Layout is shit. Only a faggot incel could make something this wank. It reveals your IP as well, who is going to buy into that.

Kill yourself.

You mean other users can see your IP address?
    It's a gay FBI homosexual pedophile website
    Nonce Houston
    OP sent me some quality CP, get yourselves over to newtotse.com for all your nonce needs.
    Corona-chan African Astronaut
    That's a prettt lame name
    You should come up with something original
    Corona-chan African Astronaut
    You should appropriate my idea of merging a forum with a wiki in the spirit of totse.
    No need to completely emulate the old site, rather create something new but with a similar mindset and feel as TOTSE.
    Octavian motherfucker
    No one cares about your shitty music taste or ideas.

Kill yourself.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Lanny would be a fool not to. 7/8ths of my posts the last two weeks have just been "newtotse.com"

banning you will only make you a matyr.

letting you endure the ridicule would be more effective.
    Bump

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny banning you will only make you a matyr.

letting you endure the ridicule would be more effective.

That depends on me actually reading the responses and not just posting "newtotse.com" and moving on though.
    Nonce Houston
    There's too much hate for us nonces here, we should all move over to newtotse.com.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Gay FBI website
Jump to Top