User Controls

Hey Wariat

The alcohol store was having a sale on everything polish so I picked these up for $29

What do you think? what is some good Polish alcohol? what do you usually drink?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nonce Houston
    Nonce to Nonce you should be drinking Tyskie.
    how am I a nonse?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how am I a nonse?

He didnt call you a nonse.
    Yeah he did that fake ass alt said nonse to nonse which means he was talking to me as he was post #2
    Technologist victim of incest
    But isn’t it spelled nonce?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The alcohol store was having a sale on everything polish so I picked these up for $29

What do you think? what is some good Polish alcohol? what do you usually drink?

those are some good formy wnd light beers. in terms of vodka luksusowa is alright.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah he did that fake ass alt said nonse to nonse which means he was talking to me as he was post #2

He called you a nonce. YUGE difference.
    NOBODY LOVES ME
    Originally posted by Wariat those are some good formy wnd light beers. in terms of vodka luksusowa is alright.

5.5% is light beer

I fucking love Easter Europe lmrao. I was told Croatians are the most hardcore alcoholics
Jump to Top