User Controls

Any 12 year olds on here?

Nonce Houston
    Asking for a friend.
    C.

for effort.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You sick bastard.

Why don't you go crawl back in your hole.
    i believe its spelled 'Nonse'
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Nonsense.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    SILENCE! YOU"RE BEEING FOOLISH!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i believe its spelled 'Nonse'

No
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    This thread needs religion.
    The meth bubble
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    We need to make a game called Meth Tycoon.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    All laughs aside..since this nigga is just an ALT of prominent NIS members/originals no need to feed tthe pathetic troll with stolen pics. If you further any responses on this or any thread of "his" you obviously known who it is and got no online credit anymore as a cat/dogfish,

funny...to a point

than just the usual mundane fake ass shit online and in real life.

true trolls NEVER have to make so much effort. NOT an OPINION either. Facts. Undisputable. If you dispute you ARE the troll/fake. end of story. Oh I don't Need any proof...you prove it for me

LoL SO triggered...and those that think so are behind the fakes. Thanks puppets.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country We need to make a game called Meth Tycoon.

Yeah it could just be a sequel to this

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Dregs All laughs aside..since this nigga is just an ALT of prominent NIS members/originals no need to feed tthe pathetic troll with stolen pics. If you further any responses on this or any thread of "his" you obviously known who it is and got no online credit anymore as a cat/dogfish,

funny…to a point

than just the usual mundane fake ass shit online and in real life.

true trolls NEVER have to make so much effort. NOT an OPINION either. Facts. Undisputable. If you dispute you ARE the troll/fake. end of story. Oh I don't Need any proof…you prove it for me

LoL SO triggered…and those that think so are behind the fakes. Thanks puppets.

Yeah if you're gonna make an alt like this at least try to be funny.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah if you're gonna make an alt like this at least try to be funny.

Why though?
    Because whats the point? If lanny doesn't find it funny you get spam banned like this.

https://niggasin.space/thread/50679
    Octavian motherfucker
    "kobe bryant speaking from the great beyond: i did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Maybe cause it's not funny...
    That's neither here nor there
    Corona-chan African Astronaut
    12/F/IN
    In
Jump to Top