User Controls

LittlestNiggerRigged Pumpkin Bong (OR Happy Halloween Faggots 420blazeitErrday)

I know not all of you are 420blazeit fags but I am. And I want to share this with those of you who also 420balzeit.

To make a pumpkin bong get the following:
    1 Pumpkin round and plump
    A wine bottle opener (corkscrew)
    A thin knife. No wider than the diameter of the slide holder or turkey baster.
    Two Turkey Basters OR A slide holder and A hooka hose

These were my starting items. I replaced the turkey baster with the hose from a hooka:

Step 1. Decide where you want your stems. If you need to add a choke choose a good spot for that as well. I made a small horizontal incision where I wanted the stems to go.

Step 2. In each spot screw the corkscrew into the pumpkin. For the stem I suggest straight down from the top, for the slide holder you will want it to angle down into the pumpkin and for a choke you want it anywhere above the waterline (above the slide holder). This step is to ensure the pumpkin does not split in the next step.

Step 3. Slide the thin knife so the tip is in the hole made by the corkscrew. Twist the knife around to imitate a drill and make a hole going into the pumpkin. You can see I made one hole straight down from the top and my slide holder hole is at an angle. I did not make a choke. If you choose to use a turkey baster I advise you get a slightly larger knife and widen the hole.

Step 4. Place your appendages onto the pumpkin. You want the baster or hooka hose to go far enough into the pumpkin but not into the water. As for the Slide holder the stem must go down into the water the entire way. NOTE: What I did to test if it was working was I filled the pumpkin with water through the top hole. I had the slide holder in already so every so often I would stop and see if water could be sucked through the side holder. If it can be sucked through the slide holder when the pumpkin is placed on a flat surface your water level is perfect.

Step 5. Pack a bowl of premium ganja, light the fucker up and enjoy.

Hewfil1 Houston
    A good pun would've been if you said, "Now since it's Halloween, spook the bitch up.", instead of spark/light. Kek
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Roasting in an ebin bread.
    Bradley Black Hole
    This was awesome, i like how you didn't gut the pumpkin like I expected. How did it taste?
    It tasted fine. No pumpkin flavor like I expected but it wasnt bad. I was mostly surprised at how much smoke it held. I would take one rip and then exhale and be able to take 2 more good sized hits out of the smoke just left in the thing. If I were in a pinch I would definitly pick up a gourd and make one of these bad boys rather than making an apple pipe or some shit.

Jump to Top