User Controls

Russian report about human rights problems in poland

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    They are absolutely right folks. Funny how they mention polish jails and prisons being overcrowded:

https://www.onet.pl/?utm_source=m.facebook.com_viasg_wiadomosci&utm_medium=referal&utm_campaign=leo_automatic&srcc=ucs&pid=72b90169-9852-4ea4-9524-264a5e394767&sid=b177a2c9-166f-4113-9b28-185bbe554807&utm_v=2
    They have a secret cia base in Poland probably interrogating or torturing ppl hence why American military is probably here and poland but those shit planes.
    Octavian motherfucker
    12 year old girl...
    You Americans and your fucking torture chambers and gulags. And British are no better.
    You have no proof Octavian lol could be anyone.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I provided it you stupid inbred cunt.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Wariat when you first started posting here you admitted it dumbass smdh. Of course at the time I'm sure you thought we'd all be ok with it. Guess you found out otherwise
    Nowe try again. Anyone could admit anything or make shit up or steal info from anither person they heard or a Source they read. Not proof sorry. U will never prove it so give up.
    Originally posted by itybit Wariat when you first started posting here you admitted it dumbass smdh. Of course at the time I'm sure you thought we'd all be ok with it. Guess you found out otherwise

What makes you think you inbred CUNY I cared what you or anyone else thought or even wanted support rather than be controversial you retard?
    Here is another scenario for you: why would I even need that meaning to feel controversial or interesting or different? Another reason someone might be truthful or simply accept things than live in lies or hiding? And that’s even if that was me which you can’t prove.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    did you sleep wiht yoour mams form birth til ya got in ya 20's? or still do?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Nah you're a nonce, everything ties in. From the pics you have posted before, to your awful grammar & punctuation. The pics on the articles of said nonce, to you blantantly going on about CP. The story about soliciting a 14 year old, (who was actually 12), to those dumb fucking stories under the alias of Wariat. Same Wariat on Polish forums & Zoklet, who talked about noncing kids.

It doesn't take Jessica Langford or fucking Columbo to paint this picture. YOU-ARE-A-CONVICTED-NONCE.

And you cried for probation cause you were scared of 180+ days in jail.

Anyways why would you have some random peado's pic as your avatar? Yeah I have Epstein & Trump, but that's for comedy. You're an ugly Down's syndrome.

Your drawings are shit, you wouldn't survive hard time. It's merely an inferiority complex formed from the short spell in San Quentin, the very prison you were terrorized in. As a result you constantly seek validation and acceptance, and instead only find contempt.

Just kill yourself.
    “Anyways why would you have some random peado's pic as your avatar? Yeah I have Epstein & Trump, but that's for comedy. You're an ugly Down's syndrome.”

Lol no it’s cause they were bigger betas than ull ever be. And more down u wish u were them.
    They're saying that Poland is persecuting Russians. They said this before going into Ukraine, though Ukraine has a lot more Russians Russians probably. They've in the past also given oppressed groups Russian passports, claimed its citizens are being oppressed, and then went in.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Nah you're a nonce, everything ties in. From the pics you have posted before, to your awful grammar & punctuation. The pics on the articles of said nonce, to you blantantly going on about CP. The story about soliciting a 14 year old, (who was actually 12), to those dumb fucking stories under the alias of Wariat. Same Wariat on Polish forums & Zoklet, who talked about noncing kids.

It doesn't take Jessica Langford or fucking Columbo to paint this picture. YOU-ARE-A-CONVICTED-NONCE.

And you cried for probation cause you were scared of 180+ days in jail.

Anyways why would you have some random peado's pic as your avatar? Yeah I have Epstein & Trump, but that's for comedy. You're an ugly Down's syndrome.

Your drawings are shit, you wouldn't survive hard time. It's merely an inferiority complex formed from the short spell in San Quentin, the very prison you were terrorized in. As a result you constantly seek validation and acceptance, and instead only find contempt.

Just kill yourself.

You should be an attorney.. one that prosexuctes nonces..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So theyre planning to go in you say to defend the ukrainians? Who themselves u said were persecuting Russians?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You should be an attorney..

Lol you should quit getting high so often. Sober up Man.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat Lol you should quit getting high so often. Sober up Man.

Says the raging piss head with novel length posts full of typos.

Not to mention you were arrested at 8.30pm for glassing that guy for accusing you of noncing.

It appears the defendant was off his trolley long before the cops arrived...
    Originally posted by Wariat So theyre planning to go in you say to defend the ukrainians? Who themselves u said were persecuting Russians?

Not necessarily, but they've said things like these in the past to intervene in countries interal politics.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Wearing a powdwred wig "silence nonce!* You've been convicted of noncerry of the highest order!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top