User Controls

how many of you use old browsers?

  1. #1
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    like the old school Ie? why do you use these legacy browsers still?
  2. #2
    Octavian victim of incest
    Sorry we don't have windows 95
  3. #3
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    people still use them apparently according to some webflow guide I just watched on youtube targeting their browser views. or media query.
  4. #4
    I have a windows XP laptop
  5. #5
    half the shit doesn't work so no point.
  6. #6
    netstat Houston
    I still use the version of Tor browser that was pwned by the FBI in 2013 out of nostalgia
  7. #7
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I use lynx exclusively
  8. #8
    Lanny creature of the mesothelioma era
    Originally posted by Wariat people still use them apparently according to some webflow guide I just watched on youtube targeting their browser views. or media query.

    XP is still dominant in a lot of developing countries, old ass shit everyone wishes was dead already tends to get dragged out by the third world just because new hardware and corresponding software is expensive.
  9. #9
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Naturally Camouflaged [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I know of a company that still uses internet explorer exclusively.

    I suspect it's to discourage internet browsing at work.
  10. #10
    Lanny creature of the mesothelioma era
    Originally posted by Lanny XP is still dominant in a lot of developing countries, old ass shit everyone wishes was dead already tends to get dragged out by the third world just because new hardware and corresponding software is expensive.



    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I know of a company that still uses internet explorer exclusively.

    I suspect it's to discourage internet browsing at work.

    9 signs you live in the third world
  11. #11
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    or on another planet, than stole the old shit from us years ago, and are still learning how to use it.
Jump to Top