User Controls

one thing proving my theory on women which I think even hiki will agree with

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    is that they expect you to shaparone them the next morning and walk them to their car or at least alley way where they can get easily back to either work or home after a night of fucking. but, and here is the big but, most of them won’t do the same to us msot will kick us to the curve and even make excuses why we should leave now and lie or act mean and rude to us if we stay too long without walking or driving us back anywhere, yes or no? but then they tlak about metoo, equal rights and gender inequality...
    " even hiki will agree with"

Is this a joke?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hiki is a virgin, joo faggot boy lover that lives with his mother. (29 years old).

He has to be the best candidate for suicide on this entire forum, besides you of course. Oh and that fucking slanty eyed Corona spastic Vinnie.

Die.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why me?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Depends on how hot they are. The hotter they are, the more likely they are to give you a ride home. Less attractive women are a waste of time because they're more likely to be filled with bitterness and resentment.

Super attractive women are weird in that they're not nearly as difficult to approach and hook up with as people imagine.
    Octavian motherfucker
    ITT: Wariat believes women should be chivalrous.

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Super attractive women are weird in that they're not nearly as difficult to approach and hook up with as people imagine.

Because half the gonts are too scared to approach them so they are ripe for the pickin
    how the hell would someone like me who even gets rejected from the door at clubs be able to approach them?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat how the hell would someone like me who even gets rejected from the door at clubs be able to approach them?

Why do you get rejected straight away? It must be how you're dressedm
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat how the hell would someone like me who even gets rejected from the door at clubs be able to approach them?

I get rejected way more by anything less than a 10 if I put any effort into it. The thing is, less attractive women are actually MORE likely to reject you because they have ego problems and want to find a guy that looks not only good physically but looks like he's got money. It's also based on body language. They want a guy who presents himself as beta with money etc

Super hot women don't give a flying fuck about the same shit because they know they can get any guy. If they're single, go for it. Nothing to lose.
    Originally posted by Octavian Why do you get rejected straight away? It must be how you're dressedm

like I said in London they kept saying they had private parties every day and it was these burly black bouncer types too who themselves weren’t even really dressed up. i didn’t have a suit or anything but had long pants and a sweater or even a jacket same shit.

Try growing your hair long and get a tear drop tattoo.
    maybe they know i’m a rebel or against authority and they want to test me and get me in a fight cause they’re bored sitting at the door and i’m the type they think they could rile up and get a good one in with?
    its like the question I have begs the mind, why did cops or guards constantly fuck with me or test me or try getting into it with me at jails prisons even the ice center?
    Originally posted by Wariat maybe they know i’m a rebel or against authority and they want to test me and get me in a fight cause they’re bored sitting at the door and i’m the type they think they could rile up and get a good one in with?

Yeah that it...with your little boy face.
    did you see my mugshot. that sure don’t look like a little boy face they put on their websites in cslifornia when a rresting me.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah that it…with your little boy face.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat did you see my mugshot. that sure don’t look like a little boy face they put on their websites in cslifornia when a rresting me.

Link?
    my avatar.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Article link
Jump to Top