User Controls

interetsing story here about california prisons and takeover of gangs

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.ocregister.com/2019/09/01/build-an-army-aryan-brotherhood-leaders-attempted-to-rule-over-all-white-california-prison-gangs-feds-say/

this is what liberal policies get you huh? when releasing da big homies from perpetual dungeons and lockup’s gets you this?
    Octavian motherfucker
    No
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Nobody joins the shitlib brotherhood
    Splam African Astronaut
    Lets put all drug offenders, hitmen and rapists from all over the state and country in a prison together. There they can socialize, workout, talk about their years of doing drugs and other crime, then get released!

With new trustworthy criminal contacts from all over the state.
    how the hell does one even build an army from within prison walls? and esp of undisciplined cons and conmen. crazy shit huh Bill Krozby?
    why kill a beautiful revolutionary like this who slit the throats of some pigs working at cdcr?

https://konniemoments.com/2019/06/07/feds-indict-aryan-brotherhood-prison-gang-members-for-ordering-killings-running-huge-drug-smuggling-operation-from-their-cells-in-californias-most-secure-prisons/
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Just plain pitiful they have an alliance with the beaner mafia rather than simply eradicating the beaners. It is a simple matter, except for the fact most people who go to prison are simple people and cannot grasp a simple concept so easily.
    Octavian motherfucker
    So the one who has spent the last 15 years with little human contact will probably go back?
    its because they’re powerful and have ties to the cartels so they probably want some of thst big money.
    Originally posted by Octavian So the one who has spent the last 15 years with little human contact will probably go back?

isnt that called antisocial? or being an introvert?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz rather than simply eradicating the beaners.

But why?
    btw i was in the hole in quentin when I heard the news they assasinated pinned. in the hole or shu the black dudes from quentin gen pop actually defended the dude or wished he wasn’t killed lol. oh yea he was originally there for a rape charge apparently.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Well he's clearly not bothered but I imagine they will put him back in isolation no?
    the guy did an allegiance with all races just to destroy the california shu program or allow all those shot caller or big homies to go back tog en pop only to have that knucklehead ruin it for everyone with the wiretapped cellphone and their plans to build an army within prison walls right after being freed to gen pop.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Could they use that Kingpin act for the drug charges and give him the needle? Pre meditated murder doesn't carry the death sentence does it?
    in california i think it takes like 40 yrs for the death penalty after appeals to even go through.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country But why?

Because they're less intelligent and prone to attacking other races simply for not being beaners. They're disgusting, but you're from ireland I don't expect you to understand it. Anyone that's been to prison will know this, blacks tend to act the worst, beaners second to worst.

Problem with whites is they always fuck over their own people and are always out-numbered in prison systems. Non-whites with the exception of east asians need to be eradicated, not allied with.

They only ally with the beaners cause they can't take the time to get someone from outside to fire rocket launchers at the beaners/guards and niggers, take 'em all out in large numbers. I mean, for a prison gang that has had entire families assassinated (almost always white families) you'd think they could start taking back their territory outside the prison system.
    Octavian motherfucker
    How come you kill like one person over there they jab you quickly, but if you're a mass murderer you can beat it on appeals.

Richard Ramirez died of cancer or some shit before they could execute him.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Because they're less intelligent and prone to attacking other races simply for not being beaners. They're disgusting, but you're from ireland I don't expect you to understand it. Anyone that's been to prison will know this, blacks tend to act the worst, beaners second to worst.

Problem with whites is they always fuck over their own people and are always out-numbered in prison systems. Non-whites with the exception of east asians need to be eradicated, not allied with.

They only ally with the beaners cause they can't take the time to get someone from outside to fire rocket launchers at the beaners/guards and niggers, take 'em all out in large numbers. I mean, for a prison gang that has had entire families assassinated (almost always white families) you'd think they could start taking back their territory outside the prison system.

like the articles specified, almost all their victims are other whites. softly first timers or those short to the house being victimized by them for not smuggling drugs in or joining them and shit,
    this was like a week ago:
    https://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article239718383.html
Jump to Top