User Controls

running a modeling agency for runaway teens

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    don’t you think that running a quasi legal modeling agency for runaway teens would allow someone who has typically been shy around females or take a dvantage by younger ones to gain some power back in his life and feel like a man? where you’re in charge and there is no if or but about it. you’re the go to guy the power player they admire.
    Octavian motherfucker
    No Marcin cause they will just, "run all over you".

I worked for one back when I was property manager of that building in Manchester, the model/dance studios on the 4th floor used to hire me on the side at the weekends to keep the nutters (like OP) out as they'd just walk in the building and go wank on the 4th floor.

The guy who ran the agency ended up getting locked up for secretly filming the girls in the changing rooms/showers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I worked for one back when I was property manager of that building in Manchester, the model/dance studios on the 4th floor used to hire me on the side at the weekends to keep the nutters (like OP) out as they'd just walk in the building and go wank on the 4th floor.

The guy who ran the agency ended up getting locked up for secretly filming the girls in the changing rooms/showers.

its all about the monopoly of fresh pussies.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Did you get any copies?

PM them to me, please.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its all about the monopoly of fresh pussies.

Victim
    low-t detected.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Pretty sure if you know of a runaway but don't report, you're complicit.
    Kinda like hiding jedis from the gestapo.
    your not complicit in their runaway process bro. no cop will even care about some bum or homeless teens hanging out in the street corner with junkies and yuppies.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It sometimes seems like op is seeking the most expensive and convoluted way to get back in prison. Just hit a cop bro!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It sometimes seems like op is seeking the most expensive and convoluted way to get back in prison. Just hit a cop bro!

3 squares a day and all the dick he can handle, versus spending his days unnoticed in European bars looking at old barflies.

It's a reasonable assumption the food and dick option is more appealing to him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It sometimes seems like op is seeking the most expensive and convoluted way to get back in prison. Just hit a cop bro!

in the usa, if you do that, wouldn’t that be more of an inexpensive way tog et to the grave and get shot vs prison? or only if you’re black?
    what if someone was to restart ls studio in poland? What would happen?
    Originally posted by Wariat what if someone was to restart ls studio though but in poland and not ukraine. what do you think would occur?

someone would then come up with warsaw mouse instead of a siberian one.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Is this cp lingo?
    google it.
    No thanks
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Is this cp lingo?

It's CP Star Trek I googled it (did not click on link just read description), someone needs to put your ass back in prison Wariat ya nonce
    Octavian motherfucker
    See, now he's been outed he's not even bothered talking openly about it. He's embracing his inner nonce.
    I just guessed I was not the one who brought it up or googled it. Thanks for finding out.
Jump to Top