User Controls

The funny thing about the coronavirus

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    It totally shits on the liberal and joo media narrative that "race isn't real!".
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by netstat How so?

there have been like 10 non-asians recorded to have been infected
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I think you're trying to impose a narrative that media outlets you have differing opinions with constructs another face narrative. Maybe that's why you put it in quotes. Because you're stupid. That's why you jew the things you jew
    The funny thing about corona beerus is that hikki threatens to leave to gain attention, then comes back as soon as theres buzz on the internet about viruses or rumors of attacks on u.s. cities.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The funny thing about corona beerus is that hikki threatens to leave to gain attention, then comes back as soon as theres buzz on the internet about viruses or rumors of attacks on u.s. cities.

I'm extremely intuitive.
    When I sense something like this is important then it's because it is.
    The whole Seattle thing was me trolling and half hoping it would happen.
    That Kochen Mit Willi channel always seemed fishy so I assumed he was either controlled opposition or schizing out.
    This coronavirus, if not dealt with immediately and effectively is going to end up being absolutely apocalyptic.
    I could see this delaying the launch of the PS5.
    WellHung Black Hole
    My body has already made anti-bodies, since I've seen the virus under a microscope.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't think you're asian enough to really have to worry about it anyway
    Asian enough to be killed by it, which is irrelevant because I've read it's infected several Europeans already.
    One German guy recovered but there are several children in the US suffering from it right now.
    I have a feeling this is going to infect everyone regardless of their race.
    The Georgia Guidestones aren't a larp after all.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Corona Chan feels that the Corona virus will be the next plague.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Corona-chan Asian enough to be killed by it, which is irrelevant because I've read it's infected several Europeans already.
    One German guy recovered but there are several children in the US suffering from it right now.
    I have a feeling this is going to infect everyone regardless of their race.
    The Georgia Guidestones aren't a larp after all.

Mother Nature wants the population to be controlled. There will be others coming.
    Originally posted by WellHung Mother Nature wants the population to be controlled. There will be others coming.

People could easily find ways to spread out but the powers that shouldn't be don't want that
    WellHung Black Hole
    CoronaChan and I like to know about the mishaps of others, because it makes us feel better about our own pathetic existences. It Feels good to us that others have severe problems, also.
Jump to Top