User Controls

This is me

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    Except replace 1950s housewife with 1990s - 2000s autist otaku

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Autists are generally very smart and quick-witted. I dont think you're autistic for that reason but you could be since there are a few exceptions. Some autists are just clueless repetitive retards.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Some autists are just clueless repetitive retards.

Talking about yourself I see
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    imagine thinking no cell phone for 24 hours was a huge deal
    Originally posted by aldra imagine thinking no cell phone for 24 hours was a huge deal

These people should try their experiments for a whole month.
    It's a very different feeling to go without the interent or a computer.
    I should try to go a whole month sometime without any form of computer used, I'll need to make sure I have a big enough supply of vhs tapes and ps2 games first.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan Talking about yourself I see

I was 100% sure this was the exact post you were going to make. Fucking normie.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Without any form of computer

"I should make sure I have vhs tapes and video games"
    Originally posted by mmQ I was 100% sure this was the exact post you were going to make. Fucking normie.

You're the most robotic abd predictable person here next to krotz.
    Also, you can stop calling me normie, I am so beyond what you fleshbags understand as the norm, you really don't know me at all, I would never really open myself up to a place like this because you would just mock me or call me mentally ill like you already do with the surface level stuff.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan You're the most robotic abd predictable person here next to krotz.
    Also, you can stop calling me normie, I am so beyond what you fleshbags understand as the norm, you really don't know me at all, I would never really open myself up to a place like this because you would just mock me or call me mentally ill like you already do with the surface level stuff.

I'm tri-polar and base most of my comments by the seat of my pants. I respond to things around me. Look at your thread history and look at mine. 90% of your threads are about the same subject.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Corona-chan I would never really open myself up to a place like this because you would just mock me or call me mentally ill

What would you call telling everyone you want to be a little Japanese girl?
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm tri-polar and base most of my comments by the seat of my pants. I respond to things around me. Look at your thread history and look at mine. 90% of your threads are about the same subject.

Exactly.
    I come here to shit post, spread conspiracy theories and mock your surface level understanding of music.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan Exactly.
    I come here to shit post, spread conspiracy theories and mock your surface level understanding of music.

Ok so we agree. Thanks.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 What would you call telling everyone you want to be a little Japanese girl?

What's mentally ill about wanting to be a Japanese girl?
    Seems pretty desirable to me.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    You don't classify that as opening up?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You don't classify that as opening up?

That went over his head and he skipped to the mentally ill part. Lol. Quaint.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You don't classify that as opening up?

It's pretty common knowledge that I have talked about pretty much everywhere since 2008.
    Originally posted by mmQ That went over his head and he skipped to the mentally ill part. Lol. Quaint.

You're really not as smart or witty as you would like to think
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan You're really not as smart or witty as you would like to think

I never said I was. Weird that you would associate that with me.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I never said I was. Weird that you would associate that with me.

YOU SAY IT ALL THE TIME
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 🐿 YOU SAY IT ALL THE TIME

A wild squirrel appears!

I do? I must be blackout drunk then. Can you show me a post where I said that?
Jump to Top