User Controls

Is there a time limit on Jeopardy for a contestant to choose an 'answer?'

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I cant recall ever seeing it happen. Sometimes folks kinda stumble around unsure what to pick. What if you just got the first thing right and then sat there for the rest of the time trying to decide what to pick next? 😊
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP should be a contestant on jeparodry hes a real smart gont
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    30 seconds
    /fred
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker 30 seconds
    /fred

Not end fred just yet.

For realz? Got a sauce? I tried looking it up and couldn't find an answer.
    Originally posted by mmQ Not end fred just yet.

For realz? Got a sauce? I tried looking it up and couldn't find an answer.

http://spots.gru.edu/nsmith12/Jeopardyrules.pdf
    30 seconds
    /fred
    Jeez, old fucks watching an old fucks TV show.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker http://spots.gru.edu/nsmith12/Jeopardyrules.pdf
    30 seconds
    /fred

Sigh.

First of all that's not even the actual jeopardy rules those are a spinoff of apparently some math class at a university.

Second of all the 30 seconds rule noted in your source is for after a person has made a choice. They also show that some of them you can have up to 2 minutes to figure it out.

Fuuck!! I was so excited to thank you too. Thank you for trying though. I mean it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jeez, old fucks watching an old fucks TV show.

Its Jeopardy dude. We cant all be watching 16 and pregnant all our lives, JIGGABOO.
    Originally posted by mmQ

Its Jeopardy dude. We cant all be watching 16 and pregnant all our lives, JIGGABOO.

I beg to differ
    Originally posted by mmQ

I'll consider myself told
    Originally posted by mmQ Sigh.

First of all that's not even the actual jeopardy rules those are a spinoff of apparently some math class at a university.

Second of all the 30 seconds rule noted in your source is for after a person has made a choice. They also show that some of them you can have up to 2 minutes to figure it out.

Fuuck!! I was so excited to thank you too. Thank you for trying though. I mean it.

It's 30 seconds you fuckwit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's 30 seconds you fuckwit

No, it's not. If you read that as thinking it said 30 seconds to select a clue, you, sir, are the fuckwit. Begone!! Off with your head!!!!
    WellHung Black Hole
    I bet Mr. Google could tell you, handsome.🌹😍
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung I bet Mr. Google could tell you, handsome.🌹😍

I've read through jeopardy's wikipedia and their website. I've worded the question multiple ways. I cannot find the answer.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've read through jeopardy's wikipedia and their website. I've worded the question multiple ways. I cannot find the answer.

He said google not wiki.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He said google not wiki.

I've googled it with multiple wordings.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've googled it with multiple wordings.

No don't googled it, google it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    STOP PATRONIZING MEEEE!!

😊
Jump to Top