User Controls

Poll: Preferred penis

  • Less than 4 inches
    12.5%
  • 4-5 inches
    0%
  • 5-6 inches
    12.5%
  • 7-8 inches
    37.5%
  • 9-10 inches
    0%
  • I only accept foot long BBC
    25%
  • My pink dildo
    12.5%

Ladies, what is your preferred penis size?

  1. #1
    mmQ victim of incest
    As stated.
  2. #2
    ๐Ÿฟ African Astronaut
    Pervert.
  3. #3
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Many women say my 8 inch is perfect size as it isn't so long it smashes into the cervix, but is just the right length to touch that sweet A spot still.


    .
  4. #4
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by ๐Ÿฟ Pervert.

    I will chalk you up for pink dildo.

    Thank you squirrel. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by ๐Ÿฟ Pervert.

    You know I find myself very interested in what's going on down in your pants girl.


    .
  6. #6
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Narc Many women say my 8 inch is perfect size as it isn't so long it smashes into the cervix, but is just the right length to touch that sweet A spot still.


    .

    Sure. Depends on their cervix location. Many a girl complain about 8 inches as well.
  7. #7
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    anything less than 7 is unacceptable and i will shit on it instantly. i have a remote to do this. it never fails unlike the pathetic loser.
  8. #8
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I never had a complaint tho.


    .
  9. #9
    ๐Ÿฟ African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Narc You know I find myself very interested in what's going on down in your pants girl.


    .

    Just me unbuttoning the top one cause too much olive garden.
  10. #10
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Dregs anything less than 7 is unacceptable and i will shit on it instantly. i have a remote to do this. it never fails unlike the pathetic loser.

    Can't decide whether you're some faggot dude or a perverted scat queen.


    .
  11. #11
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Narc I never had a complaint tho.


    .

    Well that's good. I'm proud of you. The nice thing about a long dick is that you dont HAVE to shove it all the way in. I'm a bit concerned that you've never been with a girl with a shallow cervix though.
  12. #12
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by mmQ Well that's good. I'm proud of you. The nice thing about a long dick is that you dont HAVE to shove it all the way in. I'm a bit concerned that you've never been with a girl with a shallow cervix though.

    I often noticed those porn films where the dude has a giant 12 inch dick and can't get the full length inside her. I would hate to never be able to get balls deep inside a chick ever, what a fucking nightmare.


    .
  13. #13
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Also with the really long dick you end up punching her repeatedly in the cervix which most chicks find gets very painful.


    .
  14. #14
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Narc I often noticed those porn films where the dude has a giant 12 inch dick and can't get the full length inside her. I would hate to never be able to get balls deep inside a chick ever, what a fucking nightmare.


    .

    That's what buttholes are for. :)
  15. #15
    Octavian victim of incest
    There's like 3 females on this site. Not including DTE, her dick is bigger than mine for sure.
  16. #16
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Octavian There's like 3 females on this site. Not including DTE, her dick is bigger than mine for sure.

    Tech, dte, tee hee, squirrel, lala, netflix, candy, and someone I'm probably unsure of. In no particular order
  17. #17
    Octavian victim of incest
    Originally posted by mmQ Tech, dte, tee hee, squirrel, lala, netflix, candy, and someone I'm probably unsure of. In no particular order

    I couldn't be arsed trying to think. It literally took me a minute to remember my neighbor's name, just so I could tell her to STFU and keep the noise down.
  18. #18
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Octavian I couldn't be arsed trying to think. It literally took me a minute to remember my neighbor's name, just so I could tell her to STFU and keep the noise down.

    You could've always just gone with the standard "stupid fucking bitch."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  19. #19
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I got pm'd by kreepy kay the other day.


    .
  20. #20
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    there are no โ€œladiesโ€ on here
Jump to Top