User Controls

fast ass brakes

Realkushseller Yung Blood
    what are the worlds most fastest brake so when i see a cop from 15feet i can void a bicth ass ticket
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    lol do you realize that by the time you see the cop they've already clocked you. Brake lights are like a big red fucking flag saying "officer, I was speeding!" Anyway. Best thing you can do to avoid being pulled over it take your foot off the gas to slow down rather than hit the breaks. Hopefully someone else is speeding more than you. Drive carefully and pay fucking attention. Know where pigs like to set up shop to run radar. (Around here car dealerships are prime restate for such since they blend right in, and so are blind curves). Just drive aware of your surroundings. Knowing when cops shifts end/begin also is helpful. 3-4am depending on area is typical of shift change. They work 12 hour shifts. You wanna be the pig who's gotta run over time on some idiot speeding? Not too often do you get one of those. One thing you can do is like.. Not speed. Obey traffic laws. Check your lights religiously because god knows how many busts occur due to something as retarded as a tag or break light. Never carry more than you can swallow if you can help it. Only retards carry pipes with them and think they can throw it. People also forget about littering. Simply tossing a cigarette can constitute a stop. And always.. ALWAYS have a story prepared with people in the car with you when you're going or coming from illegal dealings. First thing they are gonna do is split you up, so everyone needs to know the story and stick to it like glue.
    EMP brakes
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sumtimes

the best way to slow dwn

is to propel
    sumtimes

the best way to slow dwn

is to propel

dis
    stopppp thaaatttt traaaaiiiinnn

bling bling Dark Matter
    paint ur calipers metallic red 2 maek them faster burt hotter or blue sheen for slowr but faster if ygm bklud
Jump to Top