User Controls

When you travel you aren't homeless

When you travel on an RV or go on a road trip, an adventure it doesn't matter your background. If you have no job and are homeless you likely want to go back to your home city, most people don't travel from place to place as a lifestyle.

But when you travel everyone is equal man. RV hype ayo!

The closest large city to me has a lot of RVs lately parked everywhere. Lots of interesting people living in em.

The locals like to complain about them being parked all day, they complain about drug activity, and I guess they also complain about the petty crime that comes with it.

The petty crime part is justifiable anger, but the other stuff is not a big deal IMO. I know a few people who have lived in campers, they were all good people at heart.

Add to the fact that no person who lives in the camper ever showed that privileged type of prejudice/ fear towards me. A lot of people experience a sort of discomfort when talk to me, apparently I look really scary and intimidating.

My wife and I went to some Serbian birthday party where the host was shooting a shotgun in the air. Everyone was from the Balkans with exception of my wife, my Ukrainian friends, and myself. Some dude asked my wife if I am her husband, and once she said ye he said that everyone else in the party are pretty boys, "but this is the guy who beat up rocky".

No camper person ever called me scary.
    Technologist victim of incest
    My husband would be happy to sell it all and hit the road. I’m sure it would be nice for awhile, but I could see it getting old after awhile.
    Originally posted by Technologist My husband would be happy to sell it all and hit the road. I’m sure it would be nice for awhile, but I could see it getting old after awhile.

Yeah, I am a bit of a tramp but even that life is too much for me
Jump to Top