User Controls

The plot thickens ....

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    https://m.theepochtimes.com/did-chinas-plan-to-destroy-the-united-states-backfire_3223117.html
    China needs to be destroyed
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Corona-chan China needs to be destroyed

Your daddy
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's the other way around. Some US black project and their cohorts released it on China.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://link.medium.com/EYBFrjUGO3

WellHung Black Hole
    Op u shud work on getting disability. Free money.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Op u shud work on getting disability. Free money.

Im pretty sure I remember him saying he IS on disability. Lol
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Fox Im pretty sure I remember him saying he IS on disability. Lol

He never said that.
    Kike-hater benefiting from kike welfare programs. Hitler was right, straight to the gas chamber with this one
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country He never said that.

Maybe I’m thinking of someone else but I’m pretty sure he did
    Originally posted by Fox Kike-hater benefiting from kike welfare programs. Hitler was right, straight to the gas chamber with this one

Kikes do welfare. Give their own money away? Fucking lol.
    Found it

Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo As space niggers I believe we all understand what it means to live under oppression and suffer at the hands of racist imperialism (Uranus belongs to the true Israelites!).
    Earth is our home planet, so it is up to us to defend stability there and stomp out all forms of tyranny and strife.
    I propose, we, the niggers of space, donate a certain sum of shekels to the BDS cause once a year, each year.
    I will personally donate $50 from my disability check to their cause.
    What say you?

ONE TWO GAS THE JEW
    THREE FOUR DO IT SOME MORE
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Kikes do welfare. Give their own money away? Fucking lol.

Bernie sanders is a kike isn’t he
    Originally posted by Fox Maybe I’m thinking of someone else but I’m pretty sure he did

He's American, so even though he's too sick to work he's still not sick enough to get welfare money from ZOG. ZOG need their shekels to train a goyim army to invade Iran.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    the płot really does thicken. now he pleads after five yrs?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/silk-road-marketplace-senior-adviser-pleads-guilty-in-us-federal-court
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country He's American, so even though he's too sick to work he's still not sick enough to get welfare money from ZOG. ZOG need their shekels to train a goyim army to invade Iran.

See above quote
    Originally posted by Fox Beanie sanders is a kike isn’t he

Yes, he's is a rare ideological jedi, who values real communism above ethnocentric and racist supremacism.

And even then he's not proposing giving his own money away.
    Originally posted by Fox Found it

I don't have disability but I mighy try applying for it
    Originally posted by Corona-chan I don't have disability but I mighy try applying for it

So was you saying you were gonna donate money from your disability check some kind of joke that went over my head
    Because you are mentally disabled I don’t see why you wouldn’t qualify or why you haven’t gone on it yet
Jump to Top