User Controls

A music thread just for aldra

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty impressed. I've never really looked up what God Module looked like, didn't realise how tremendously fat that guy is/was
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

not sure what this is but at least it's not 'paris by night'
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    inb4 a rooster in a bag playing an accordion..

Technologist victim of incest
    Aldra,
    His love for you is gettin kinda creeeepy😱
    Originally posted by aldra not sure what this is but at least it's not 'paris by night'

vietnamese music.
    Originally posted by Technologist Aldra,

no loves are creepy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist Aldra,

he has a lot of love for anyone that likes industrial music, I have like 40 private messages from him showing me industrial videos and asking me about skinny puppy. Like I guess when you never leave your moms house that tends to happen, but then if you do you're a douche bag
    Originally posted by aldra pretty impressed. I've never really looked up what God Module looked like, didn't realise how tremendously fat that guy is/was

Yup
    Check out those glorious flabs
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he has a lot of love for anyone that likes industrial music, I have like 40 private messages from him showing me industrial videos and asking me about skinny puppy. Like I guess when you never leave your moms house that tends to happen, but then if you do you're a douche bag

Post-Industrial*
    I could send you some actual Industrial but you wouldn't like it
Jump to Top