User Controls

The Dollarama Dinner

I smoked too much weed today and passed out randomly, when I woke up everything was closing so I had to act fast or I would have to order from mac donalds or something

I got two cans of tuna, some instant noodles, bread and japaleno kettle chips. Pretty good haul for $7

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    good haul. not always dollarama...anywhere where i can get it cheap..i stock up on STAGG chili hot, mild...love that shit. its good to have around when cash is tight. tuna as well. never know when the next natural diseaster or some shit will hit...or terrorist attack threatening the food supply of t.o. stranger shit has happened.
    Yeah I like to get some sausages, buns, pickled jalapeno from the deli next door with a can of dollar store chili for ghetto chili dogs
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I like to get some sausages, buns, pickled jalapeno from the deli next door with a can of dollar store chili for ghetto chili dogs

Pickled jalapeños are where it's at. Even the white man eats them.
    Sounds delish..fuck now I gotta make some toasted pb n j sandwiches.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Pickled jalapeños are where it's at. Even the white man eats them.

pickled anything really. I used to be really into pickled carrots
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I got someone a large dark chocolate bar with 74% cacao imported from france the other day for a buck at a dollarama and wondered how tf they're making money with that
    wonder if Ed Gein ever pickled nips, clits...I know he was a cannibal..just curious if he pickled the various parts, organs before hand..
    Originally posted by Sudo I got someone a large dark chocolate bar with 74% cacao imported from france the other day for a buck at a dollarama and wondered how tf they're making money with that

Low quality and also including cacao butter in that percentage.
    Hint:Can't spell cacao without caca
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Hint:Can't spell cacao without caca

That is a bad word
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    For next time can u spread your haul on the table so we can see your goodies better??k thnx.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    How do you people eat tuna when it smells like shit
    Technologist victim of incest
    You sound like my son. “No, I can’t eat tuna because it smells fishy!” Well duhhh.

Albacore tuna, mmmmm. Best tuna salad evah!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Originally posted by cigreting How do you people eat tuna when it smells like shit

Originally posted by Technologist You sound like my son. “No, I can’t eat tuna because it smells fishy!” Well duhhh.

Albacore tuna, mmmmm. Best tuna salad evah!

You probably don't like eating unwashed pussy either, not me!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Pussy...it's what for breakfast?
    Originally posted by Obbe

Shit like this pisses me the fuck off. It's always some retarded boomer that goes on a rant every time they consume food about the price breakdown of each bite they take.

I just had eggs $3 a dozen with toast this plate cost 40 cents for another 10 cents add a slice of tomato with a jalapeno I got on sale thats 65cents for this entire scrambled eggs on toast folx!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Shit like this pisses me the fuck off. It's always some retarded boomer that goes on a rant every time they consume food about the price breakdown of each bite they take.

I just had eggs $3 a dozen with toast this plate cost 40 cents for another 10 cents add a slice of tomato with a jalapeno I got on sale thats 65cents for this entire scrambled eggs on toast folx!

I like it when he buys the canned cheeseburger.
    stole your bread man. sorry.
Jump to Top