User Controls

whats the oldest woman who wnated to fuck you or who you almost fucked

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    when you were either in your 20s or early to mid 30s? would any of you have fucked a middle aged philipina asian woman in your mid 20s who was a bitch and a materialistic butch and nurse? i almost have ones but the materialistic bitch part turned me off.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I used to live in a pharmacy. Around four in the morning old ladies would come knocking at the door for their drugs. Lots of them were decent ones, too, like dopamine agonists, and a few of these grandmas were passable. They all adored me because I’m clean and polite, and I had so many chances, I could’ve had any or all of them. There was an 80-year-old who once cried, “I think I’m going to fall” dramatically, and when she grabbed onto my arm for support, she squeezed my muscle and started stroking while she moistened her lips. I realized I wouldn’t need a condom, but that I should invest in some lubricant. This one was on memantine and oxy, and I was into that. I almost got on the bus that took her back to the nursing home, but I was concerned that it could be a meaningful relationship for me and then I’d have to cope with her death.

In her 50s earlie
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    when i was a kid...he was in his mid 60's
    on the street teens-early 20's i'd guess he was in his late 60's early 70's...give me $20 for a bj..he owned a few resturants and this bj was behind one of them in his car in the middle of the night just outside of brampton. happened 5-6 times than i drifted in scarborough for a month or so idk exacts
    in late 20's 30's a couple guys around 70..did it for the booze and whatever money i could find at their place. finders keepers right? lol
    40's? maybe a few yrs..or so older than me. got enough cash out of it to supply me with enough booze for almost a month
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    op's mom
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    but hey are vietnamese ex wives and philipina middle aged nurses so materialistic though?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    oldest woman I've ever had sex with was 45, when I was 28. She had a nice body for her age and sucked it real ez. We were talking on my bed and I kissed her neck and she started grinning saying I'm cute but she's really nervous. She cooled down and told me she thought it was funny but kinda weird that she had sex with a guy that was born when she was already 18.

I liked her but I think I said something really retarded when asking her out to go have drinks with me. Or just came across as really sloppy.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Like 60 or so.
Jump to Top