User Controls

So this is where you niggas went

facepalm Yung Blood
    after Zok pulled the plug.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    No, we went to Into Sanctuary when Zok pulled the plug. Then Arn0x got mad because we swore, said racist shit, and talked about drugs so he pulled the plug and we went to Red Fern.

Then Idiosyncracy got doxed or something and pulled the plug on that as well so Lanny started Niggas in Space, which has actually lasted a while, and only really has the downfall of having zero Google presence.
    mo
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    intosanctuary had by far the highest member retention but the admin was literally an autistic mormon tranny virgin. I almost convinced him to make me admin by trolling him but I couldn't be nice enough to him to follow through. Basically zoklet got corrupted by totse2 and all their faggotry but lanny kept this place around so people have something which was incredibly nice of him
    I dunno i just started posting after I got out of the mental hospital in 2015.

I was searching for zoklet on google and rdfrn.com showed up. I was pretty fried from meth but the folx were nice and I ended up falling in love with HTS_noob because she's a sexy tranny that plays video games and isn't shy about smoking freebase cocaine.

Zoklet was very mainstream there were communities within communities on there and it was large enough that you could never interact with the 'core' userbase if you only used one sub forum.
Jump to Top